• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Need help comedown

Ryankhmer

Greenlighter
  • I did meth by smoking with a friend on friday night 2:00am after a bit high he introduced me another drug he told me ghb to enhance more, i stupidly agree in morning of Saturday i felt really bad paranoid, heart race, dizzy, and regret. Then i feel little better i saw on internet that drinking tea might help so on sunday night i drank some tea. Or lord its seems like tea make it worst. I feel the same heart beat etc. now wednesday morning i still feel paranoid weak and lonely:(...... anyone has any suggestions? I really need mental support right now..... its my first time drug use (meth and that ghb )

Anyone want to help me privately pls contact by my ---

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to stay calm, eat, drink and sleep my friend. IT WILL PASS.

The tea probably contained caffeine, which will heighten the effect of the meth; trying using decaf or herbal tea in future.

Thank you

You need to stay calm, eat, drink and sleep my friend. IT WILL PASS.

The tea probably contained caffeine, which will heighten the effect of the meth; trying using decaf or herbal tea in future.

I will try.. thank u for advice. This is biggest regret in my life

It’s hard to tell without info on what else you took. Should be able to sleep in at most 24hrs with just one use of methamp. If you used the methamp over a longer period of time, like 12hrs, it may take a bit longer.

OTC meds that can help you sleep: melatonin, valerian root, diphenhydramine, and doxylamine. If you are desperate take like 10-20mg doxylamine (more effective than the diphenhydramine) and 5-10mg melatonin. That should help you sleep.

Before taking those meds, eat as much of a good sized meal you can - a meal with sleepy time food (turkey, for instance) - and take a nice shower or bath. Avoid stimulating activities like exciting movies, music or video games. Then take the meds, do something calming for 15-30 minutes and try laying down.

Antipsychotics like Seroquel are a lot more effective than OTC meds for coming down. Like CFC said, eat, take some sleep meds and get some rest. You should feel a LOT better once you wake up. Even just a few hours of sleep will help.

Pls let us know how you’re doing.

Am doing good eating and multi vitamin. But i didnt take any meds to help sleep, i will check up with my doctor. By the way i smoke like 1 hour of meth plus little bit of ghb mixed with fruit juice.

1 hour of meth? like smoked it over an hour, or smoked it an hour ago? Or do you mean Ounce?

GHB should help you sleep, just don’t overdo it! If you have G you should be good on the sleep. Again just don’t take more than you need to feel sleepy.

Ya just eating helps make you slow down and rest. Even if you don't fall asleep, just laying there will help you. You should be fine before you know it.

I toook like 5 smoke in an hour on friday 2:00 am. I meant 5 inhale. About amount of drug am not sire but my friend told me its just a bit..

Ya just eating helps make you slow down and rest. Even if you don't fall asleep, just laying there will help you. You should be fine before you know it.

Yes its been a week now, i can see that am better but i read online people say the withdrawal symptoms can laat for months..... and stopping meth immediately can causee trouble to my health is that true? It will be my first and last.. no matter what i will never touch drugs again

stopping meth immediately can causee trouble to my health is that true?
NO.

Vitamin C, vitamin E, garlic extract, cayenne pepper, valerian root extracts - all of this will help to prevent the oxidative damage to your neurons and help with blood circulating, easiest stuff to get.

Be careful with stimulants in the future!

Last edited:
NO.

Vitamin C, vitamin E, garlic extract, cayenne pepper, valerian root extracts - all of this will help to prevent the oxidative damage to your neurons and help with blood circulating, easiest stuff to get.

Be careful with stimulants in the future!

Thankss for suggesting, a friend told me taking L-glutamine help me sleep.. is it dangerous to take with while am still on meth. But its 6 days now since i inhale meth

interesting thread, I have the same problem
o.png

You took 5 hits a week ago and still can't sleep? It's probably out of your system by now and the high is definitely long gone. If you have trouble sleeping and a racing heart it's probably caused by anxiety, you said it's your first time doing meth so you won't feel any WD symptoms either, that's not how drugs work.

Its pretty disappointing to see this toothless meth head thing being tossed around but *taps teeth* its somewhat inaccurate so who cares.

Meth and g is an excellent combo but sounds as if there wasnt enough g to put the lights out or just wrong timing.

G overpowers pretty much all else and is great at the end of an eve to zonk out.

Mate it was hardly anything, youre not going to be withdrawing and hey if you still are then that must have been strong gear. Actually even then its unlikely youre still affected unless you're still using. So stop.

Relax youll be ok just dont do it again.

Dont buy into the druggie stereotypes either, bloody stupid to see it on a druggie messageboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah well I dunno where you live mate but no one I know in many years of the scene has ever lost teeth.

Very sad, as I have said before- to see such an attitude towards drug users here, but Ill tell my folks who both have had extensive dental work that they must be crack heads .

OP: just common sense with oral hygiene mate. Its not rocket science.

As you were, jekyl. :D

Im with zeph here, I've still got all of my teeth, dentist actually told me my teeth are in pretty nice shape, and I was a heavy user for years.

Brush your teeth, and stay hydrated, just like sober. The meth users with fucked up teeth, would have fucked up teeth regardless.