• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Need help/advice

Snakesknr1

Greenlighter
Hello all. I got my medical card 2 days ago. I told them that I have panic attacks. They sold me two rolled flowers. I'm not looking for the paranoia that can come with the TCH. I'm looking for the CBD. So the ones they sold me claim to have around 12% TCH and a higher a percentage of CBD. I'm in my late 30s. I haven't touched this stuff due to terrible past experiences (high school). So needless to say, I'm quite scared. I wonder and hope you guys can help me? One guy sold me indica and the other guy sold me a sativa strain. I'm very lost and afraid. I remember many years ago, my heart pounding with a lot of paranoi.

I really don't know what to do and would really appreciate your help. I also apologize if I posted this in the wrong area.

Please help.

Look for A dispensary that has CBD edibles. I am pretty sure they are nearly o% THC so your paranoia wouldnt be affected, I assume.

Hope that helps.

Are you in Canada BTW?

I have a candy bar type thing. They told me to eat 1/5 and wait 45 min. Am I going to be floored in 45? I thank you for your reply!!! Oh, I'm in California.

If you dont have tolerance you will be floored, but if your experienced user its pretty subtle.

It doesn't say. It says "product CHS-Pure CBD chew. I thought that CBDs don't get you high? I've heard of children using it for seizures.

Sorry. It says 10Mg per 1/5. Active ingredients on the back for the entire bar, 50Mg CBD and 2Mg of THC. That's for the entire bar.