• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Need h/r tips for oxy30

BostonBeauty

Greenlighter
Ok so this might sound a little strange. I have been an iv heroin/now fentanyl user for 10 years or more now and I don’t know how but I skipped over the pill using phase (besides benzos and adderall when younger) and went straight to the dope. Started with sniffing and went to iv maybe a week later. I have taken maybe one oxy in my life and don’t really know much about them. So my point here is I got three blue pills which I was under the impression of getting oxy 30 they are blue round with a k 9 on them. Anyway I am on 140mg of methadone but have been iv-ing h/fent something or the other and recently as of two weeks ago ran out of a plug and can’t be bothered to get another one.
I got some of the pills and I’m scared to shoot them and I wanted to try to smoke them safely....is it the basic put it on some foil and slide it around with a straw? How much do I put on? I’m on a high dose of methadone also so I don’t know how much I need to do to feel it or if I will feel anything at all...also don’t want anything to happen which is why I’m asking for advice. I don’t know if I can smoke if and if I can how and the safest way.
Thanks sorry for the ramble. Hope you understand what I’m ttying

Dont smoke them, its a waste (unless you are an expert at it, and you'll burn through those pills before you master the bizarre art of smoking pills that seemingly few are able to master).

May be better off plugging or snorting them. Ive only injected old school oc80's so i can't advise you there, but you'll need a micron filter. In all honesty i never used micron filters (at least until much later, when injecting RC opioids), though i made something analogous by tightly packing 5g syringes with sterile cotton and pouring the pill/water slurry in the back and forcing through. I was a big ms contin injector too, which is a waxy mess. Regardless 90mg of oxycodone (unless IVed) isnt going to make a major dent ontop 120mg of methadone, and I wouldn't recommend starting if you have no experience doing this (plus, again, newer pills may be even more difficult to inject than the older generation oxycontin).

Not passing judgement but the party ends sometime, especially when slamming shit over those lengths of time, and especially with the poison going around these days. 10 years is a long time to be shoving stuff up your veins. Methadone worked for me but i needed 380mg a day. Even then i was injecting fentanyl patches on top of that for a while. Not an opioid addict anymore fortunately, though i have minor to moderate slipups. Problem is youre not gonna find some to give you that much methadone.

Dont smoke them, its a waste (unless you are an expert at it, and you'll burn through those pills before you master the bizarre art of smoking pills that seemingly few are able to master).

May be better off plugging or snorting them. Ive only injected old school oc80's so i can't advise you there, but you'll need a micron filter. In all honesty i never used micron filters (at least until much later, when injecting RC opioids), though i made something analogous by tightly packing 5g syringes with sterile cotton and pouring the pill/water slurry in the back and forcing through. I was a big ms contin injector too, which is a waxy mess.

Not passing judgement but the party ends sometime, especially when slamming shit over those lengths of time, and especially with the poison going around these days. 10 years is a long time to be shoving stuff up your veins. Methadone worked for me but i needed 380mg a day. Even then i was injecting fentanyl patches on top of that for a while. Not an opioid addict anymore fortunately, though i have minor to moderate slipups. Problem is youre not gonna find some to give you that much methadone.
Thank you for your quick reply. I guess I may just sniff one or two. It’s mostly me mentally hanging on to the fact that i don’t want to believe it’s over like you say. I’m finally 26 and just now at the place I want to be in life but still can’t let this go. And they(the clinic) do keep wanting me to go up on the methadone another 20-40mg but I am wary. So basically I sniff them like anything else? No coating to get off or something? I won’t shoot them I just feel like it’s more work than I’d like to do.

Id take the extra methadone if i were you considering you have the urge to IV other shit. You maybe need more than 40mg. Large doses of methadone are more effective than lower ones and frankly arent that much harder to get off of (a methadone addict is a methadone addict). Frankly your risk of dying or hurting yourself is immensely higher, especially these days. I'd probably be dead if i had the shit circulating these days. Even if you dont die its a dead end. Dont mean to lecture but this is a harm reduction forum. I'm not that much older than you btw.

Rinse off the coating in water, or in your mouth, and crush it as finely as possible and snort.

I appreciate it. I agree. I never thought I’d be on more than 100mg of methadone let alone on methadone so I have been turning them down to go up but I think it’s what may help me in the long run. Thank you again. 💕

When I was strung out on dope(15 bags a day) I ran I to oxy’s once just to get off of being sick , I shot two 80’s seperately cause that’s what some suggested we’ll I wasn’t sick anymore but I didn’t feel shit, no buzz at all ,all they did was stop me from. Being sick, end of story

OP, if I were you, I would just consume these pills by the oral route. It's actually the most sensible ROA for, among other reasons, the fact that you're dealing with a relatively high bioavailability, especially when compared to Morphine/Heroin. I would just work on performing some basic dosage conversions. The tricky part of converting to and from Methadone is that the latter is so heavily mediated by enzymatic activity i.e. everyone is different.

Thank you for your reply. I haven’t done any yet because I’m still not too sure the best way for my body. Maybe sniff since smoking I hear is a waste and I don’t want to IV it right now. So you’re meaning the conversion of how much to do compared to how much methadone I’m on??

Those blue K9s do not need anything done to them. Whatever you want to do with them, you can. There is no time release coating on those so you can crush it to sniff, melt down to shoot, whatever you want. I would either sniff them or take orally like normal especially with all the other stuff in the mix, these 3 won't really phase you too much. the 30mg are the highest oxycodone hcl (immediate release) available. The higher ones like 60mg and 80mg are oxycontin which are the time release version of oxycodone, and the entire pill is time release, its not just a coating anymore. The time release pills are almost like a rubbery kind of pill, its weird. But its made like that to prevent abuse for the higher mg doses.