NEED ASSISTANCE: Cannot post a blog

Mademoiselle

Greenlighter
Hello,

Can anyone offer assistance in the form of a screen shot as to where the "Your Blog" button is? I know, I know...it is such a trivial inquiry. But nonetheless the button does not seem to exist on my webpage.

Regards,

Mademoiselle

Click on your username at the top right and you'll see this on the left hand side of your profile page. Just click 'view blog entries', then you'll have the option to create a new entry.
3d8611de11.png

if this isn't working for you, you're probably on the mobile site.

full site link: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forum.php?styleid=51

Thank you. However, unfortunately no such option seems to exist. I went to "View Blog Entries" but there didn't seem to be a button or a field to enter in any information. I'm not sure what to do at this point.

No, I am not on the mobile website. I'm working from a Mac. Perhaps there may be a difference in the webpage on a Mac than on a PC? I wouldn't think so, but you never know.

you probably have to post a blog first *

try this link

*for the record, I do indeed see a "view blog entries" link under your name, though I am using chrome on a windows 7

G,day Maidmoiselle,
I am a brand newy here and am finding it hard to work out how to post a blog aswell, I cant work out what to do after clicking on 'view blog entries'. I am doing this from my
laptop, so I presume its the full site. Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers

P.S. could it be that because I am brand new, I need to be approved before I am able to post?

greenlighters do not have access to blogs. you'll be able to start a blog when you become a bluelighter (i.e. when you hit 50 posts).

alasdair

G,day alasdairm, thanks for your reply, I had kinda worked it out, but appreciate that you took time to let me know. Cheers