• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need advices and help from experts ( Mixing Codeine/Promethazine and Benzos)

PurpleDANK9

Bluelighter
Hey everyone, I hope y'all doing good on the holidays.

What brings me Here today is something I always wanted to do but scared to do it, because I don't have no one to ask for advices.

I never noded with codeine with promethazine.

When I use alprazolam, i don't want to go more than 1mg in a single dose to not get my tolerance high, but my max dose per day ( within 6 hours ) is 4mg.

Diazepam my daily max use was 80mg.

I wanted to share this information to help you to understand how manage them.

But I want to mix them, and i don't know when its to much.

I will be waiting for you answers, I'm doing this anyway but I Think it was better to listen someone who already did this.

Happy holidays!!

I definitely wouldn’t recommend mixing all 3.

What is your dose of codeine?

I definitely wouldn’t recommend mixing all 3.

What is your dose of codeine?
I don't know the dose because its syrup, i cant be sure how much i consume.

But I never feel to much with codeine a s promethazine, that is why I want to mix and drink less of the syrup. But I want to know how to do it .

If it’s syrup it should say on the bottle how much codeine is in it per 5ml. It would be negligent of me or anyone to tell you a dose when you don’t even know how much you’re taking in the first place. Opioids and benzos shouldn’t be mixed and it is not advisable especially if your mixture contains promethazine also. They are all CNS depressants.

If it’s syrup it should say on the bottle how much codeine is in it per 5ml. It would be negligent of me or anyone to tell you a dose when you don’t even know how much you’re taking in the first place. Opioids and benzos shouldn’t be mixed and it is not advisable especially if your mixture contains promethazine also. They are all CNS depressants.

It only says this 2 mg/mL-250mL

Oh, yea, so I consume always 1/4 (120mg) of the bottle but doesnt do much on me.
How long have you been doing it?
120mg of codeine isnt alot tbh.
I used to do at least 300mg for a 'good' buzz.
If i was you I'd try half a bottle, or your usual 1/4 bottle with say 0.5mg of xanax (equivalent to 10mg of diazepam - if you've been taking 80mg a day you must have a fairly good tolerance to benzos)
You just need to be fucking careful because too much of these in combination WILL kill you by respiratory depression.

How long have you been doing it?
120mg of codeine isnt alot tbh.
I used to do at least 300mg for a 'good' buzz.
If i was you I'd try half a bottle, or your usual 1/4 bottle with say 0.5mg of xanax (equivalent to 10mg of diazepam - if you've been taking 80mg a day you must have a fairly good tolerance to benzos)
You just need to be fucking careful because too much of these in combination WILL kill you by respiratory depression.

I was thinking about taking 0.5mg of alprazolam and sip half of what I usually consume. Because I'm really scared about the mix.

Its hard to get Codeine and promethazine, so I wanted to do something that makes me achieve the same high, but with less.

I also have 60mg/1g Codeine/Paracetamol pills, I thought of taking 1 Pill and the rest drinking the syrup. But I am also scared about my liver, Paracetamol its hard on the liver and Mixing with the syrup I don't know how hard could it be to my body.

Yea fuck the pill.
Ok then try 60mg codeine with 0.5 xan. Its sensible for sure. I wouldn't expect a miracle with your tolerance though.
But kudos for staying safe. Do you use alone? @PurpleDANK9

Yea fuck the pill.
Ok then try 60mg codeine with 0.5 xan. Its sensible for sure. I wouldn't expect a miracle with your tolerance though.
But kudos for staying safe. Do you use alone? @PurpleDANK9[/USE
[/QUOTE]

I don't know how I got this tolerance with Benzos.. I dont want a miracle I just want to be safe because like you asked I do it Alone, I dont want people see me when shit goes wrong.

( So the pill with pareceptamol is a no good? With the syrup because of possible liver damage? )

I don't know how I got this tolerance with Benzos.. I dont want a miracle I just want to be safe because like you asked I do it Alone, I dont want people see me when shit goes wrong.

( So the pill with pareceptamol is a no good? With the syrup because of possible liver damage? )
Id save the pill for genuine painkilling rather than getting high.

Do you have anyone you can tell you are dosing so they can maybe check on you a few times via phonecall during the first hour or 2?

Id save the pill for genuine painkilling rather than getting high.

Do you have anyone you can tell you are dosing so they can maybe check on you a few times via phonecall during the first hour or 2?

Them pills its easy for me to get tbh, and i got tramadol for real pain. If its safer to use the pill and the syrup to get the right buzz, i prefer always doing the safest method.

Yes I got someone, but what could they do? Call the 911 to my house?..

Exactly that yeah.
That sounds bad =| anyway i just searched this.

"Yes, you can take promethazine together with painkillers, such as paracetamol or ibuprofen.

If you take promethazine with painkillers that contain codeine (such as co-codamol or other prescription painkillers), you may feel very tired and sleepy."

Maybe its not bad ideia to pop a pill and drink a lil bit of syrup? I never felt the opiode buzz, and I'm curious.

Thanks for replying fast to me fam.

On a side note, I thought they stopped making this? They removed the prometh and replaced with caffeine. Then again I saw a documentary about broncleer (sp?) not that long ago. Would love to get my hands on a bottle. Been a while. And the fent dope here is just nasty and dangerous so won't touch it, so no opiates for me.

They have in my country, it came from a pharmacy so its legit .

That sounds bad =| anyway i just searched this.

"Yes, you can take promethazine together with painkillers, such as paracetamol or ibuprofen.

If you take promethazine with painkillers that contain codeine (such as co-codamol or other prescription painkillers), you may feel very tired and sleepy."

Maybe its not bad ideia to pop a pill and drink a lil bit of syrup? I never felt the opiode buzz, and I'm curious.

Thanks for replying fast to me fam.
Bro if you often take 120mg and feel nothing and have had 80mg diaz a day usage/daily xan im sure you'll be fine.
Not saying go mad because ANYONE can die from opiates and benzos but you do have to dose pretty high. Like a over 300mg codeine and 4mg xanax would probably start being dangerous. You're aiming for a buzz/nod right?
Just do what you normally do and add 0.25-0.5mg of xan.
Next time do a little more.
Then next time a little more.
Go up in small doses each day you do it, don't start redosing on the same day as that can be dangerous.
You sound sensible enough I'm sure you're no idiot, just play safe!

Bro if you often take 120mg and feel nothing and have had 80mg diaz a day usage/daily xan im sure you'll be fine.
Not saying go mad because ANYONE can die from opiates and benzos but you do have to dose pretty high. Like a over 300mg codeine and 4mg xanax would probably start being dangerous. You're aiming for a buzz/nod right?
Just do what you normally do and add 0.25-0.5mg of xan.
Next time do a little more.
Then next time a little more.
Go up in small doses each day you do it, don't start redosing on the same day as that can be dangerous.
You sound sensible enough I'm sure you're no idiot, just play safe!

Yea , I like to do this right and always learn with people that had same experiences .

I should take the xan first then drinking slowly ?

Nice man. That stuff was so fun. Already had been through the ringer with heroin and methadone when this stuff started to come around so thought it was no big deal. But the withdrawals off that stuff were nasty. No doubt the xanax withdrawals added to it. It felt really close to heroin to me. Even closer than the crap we get now.

Have fun and be safe.
Thanks for your words, I Will bem safe always. I feel that I'm not Alone in this forum.

Yea , I like to do this right and always learn with people that had same experiences .

I should take the xan first then drinking slowly ?
Xan kick in mega quick, how do you take it? If you take sublingually (dissolve under your tounge) it can kick in within minutes.
I personally would drink as much syrup as you are going to, wait half an hour at least for any effect, then when you feel something, take the xan.
Just a note, benzos taken sublingually can be stronger than the same dose taken orally because of bioavailability.
2nd note, xanax taste like utter shit under the tounge but it doesnt last longer than 5 minutes. Its worth it. And you get used to taste eventually. Just a heads up haha

And no you are not alone here it is a great community

Xan kick in mega quick, how do you take it? If you take sublingually (dissolve under your tounge) it can kick in within minutes.
I personally would drink as much syrup as you are going to, wait half an hour at least for any effect, then when you feel something, take the xan.
Just a note, benzos taken sublingually can be stronger than the same dose taken orally because of bioavailability.
2nd note, xanax taste like utter shit under the tounge but it doesnt last longer than 5 minutes. Its worth it. And you get used to taste eventually. Just a heads up haha

And no you are not alone here it is a great community

Never tried xanax under the tounge. I thought that bioavailability was the same. Nice tip.

Is there a way to get a buzz of opiodes without getting the nod. Because getting the nod with someone near me would be arrange for them.