• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Need advice

hikari07

Greenlighter
I use general painkiller for 3 years to get rid my headache. The doctor didn't change the prescription nor did he diagnose any spesific disease. then I try come to psychiatri he give me alprazolam. but didn't change too. I feel the pain almost everyday, maybe I can get other advice.

that's Xanax bro idk why tf he would give you xans they're not doing anything for pain BUT had also a psych he can only prescribe mental health medication
here's my advice
the pills only become less effective over time and eventually you will have withdrawals if you stop
try kratom from an online vendor
maybe like a red Bali strain to start off they're sedating and all kratom binds to similar receptors as other opiates it reallyyyy helps wit pain for something that you can order or buy from a smoke shop
good luck man/woman/person I hope it gets better

that's Xanax bro idk why tf he would give you xans they're not doing anything for pain BUT had also a psych he can only prescribe mental health medication
here's my advice
the pills only become less effective over time and eventually you will have withdrawals if you stop
try kratom from an online vendor
maybe like a red Bali strain to start off they're sedating and all kratom binds to similar receptors as other opiates it reallyyyy helps wit pain for something that you can order or buy from a smoke shop
good luck man/woman/person I hope it gets better
Thank you

Thank you
of course always test your stuff dont take too much you can always take more you can never take less and I hope you can find something to medicate with I went through this too check out. microdosing strong edibles or shrooms or having a solid weed pen holds me down kinda