• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Need advice

SofloJunky720

Greenlighter
So I haven?t gotten high in over 6 months but yesterday I smoked crack at 10am and continued to smoke crack until about 5am along with smoking some MDMA. So now it?s 7am and I?m still awake. I am supposed to go spend the day with my boyfriend tomorrow and I know I?m going to have no energy. I have a meth based roll hat a friend gave me and I?m just wondering if taking 1/4 of this when I wake up will help me get through tomorrow until Monday when I can rest and recooperate. I am on an opiet blocker so uppers are kind of my only option here. PLEASE HELP. How much should I take? Should I smoke it or snort or injest it. I am normally an If drug user but idk if that?s a good idea with these. ALSO I don?t want it to be super obvious that I?m fucked up (im a high energy bubbly person as it is and when I?m on crack my friends normally can?t tell and they are in recovery! Just to give u an idea. But I would like to be able to feel good, happy, high energy and NOT like I?m coming down the whole time. So please help! Thansk