Need Advice

Tranceformer

Bluelighter
Okay, Here goes, but its kinda long. My Girlfriend and I have been dating about a year. She is wonderful, and gorgeous and I care for her very much. Unfortunately we are taking some time off because we both need a little space right now. Anyway, last spring I rolled for the first time. I kept rolling about omce a month, until I candy flipped right before x-mas. I don't keep things from my girlie, so I told her about it. Turns out my e use has been worryin her, and she asked me to stop. I didn't really want too. but I value her more than any grug, so I agreed to end my usage. The question is, since we are taking a break (No idea how long), would it be acceptable for me to roll. THere's a phat party this weekend, and I'm jonesin. There is no way that she would find out, but I still don't want to let her down. Its a tough predicament huh. What exactly are the rules during a break like this. I don't care to meet new girls, just to have another experience with a wonderful drug. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks to all, this is such a wonderful community.

You're in a tough spot, but I look at it this way, if you're use really isn't a problem (in that it doesn't interfere with school or work or any other priority) do what you want, but always be honest. Roll this wkend, but tell her about it. Don't wait for her to ask, bring it up yourself so that she knows that you aren't keeping anything from her. Some people may disagree w/ me and say don't roll. I think it's a shame to limit another person's actions just b/c you don't approve. If your use is a problem and is interfering with your responsibilities that's one thing. if there is no problem, how can one person make a judgement that the other person can't do something? If using E does prove to be a big obstacle between you and your girl, then you have to make a choice. The way you described your situation, I think you should go ahead and roll, but definitely tell her.
Good luck! I hope everything works out!

Ok it seems like there is a dichotomy of correct answers here. One (which I prob. reccomend) if you value her that much you know how she feels, regardless of whether your taking a break or not you shouldn't go, respect her feelings. Be true to your relationship. Option 2 I firmly believe that you need to take care of yourself first before you are able to give anything to others, go to the party. I am not sure if this is considered taking care of yourself, however if going to a party is going to benefit you in a positive way then go. #1 rule here and you said it already but a reminder regardless of your decision don't lie to her. But if she doesn't ask don't volunteer any info. Hope this helps...i know you are in a tight spot. Just out of curiousity (sp?) why is she worried about you partying in the first place? Peace
------------------
"Without any intentional, fancy way of adjusting yourself, to express yourself as you are is the most important thing"

This is only my opinion! The partners determine the rules for a "break". If you do choose to roll, and she means so much to you, first make sure you are clear with any roller buddies about your status. When I'm dating a girl I make sure to never cross any lines with "buddies" that the E may tell me too.(However, now I'm single
smile.gif
Next, make sure you tell her everything. People have a way of detecting anything you keep from them. She may never find out you rolled, but she will sense you're not being honest about something. Just respect her, but you have good time if you do roll. Good Luck!
------------------
You get from a scene 15% of what you put in, take care of each other:)

Thanks for the advice, umm. No rolling hasn't realy interfered with school or anything. The only time I got real cracked out was when I flipped, and it was over the holidays so I had plenty of recovery time. She doesn't mind that I go to parties at all, its just that I think rolls scare her. I've tried to tell her about all the effects, and preventing neurotoxicity and all that jazz, but she just doesn't want anything bad to potentially happen to me. She only smokes reefer and drinks occasionally, and has tripped once. In many ways I think she's just worried about my safety. Hope that clears some things up

When i met my boyfriend, he rolled and I didn't. In fact, I didn't do ANY drugs (not even pot) The fact that he rolled worried me a lot, but I learned to accept him for who he was. When i finally decided to try E, it wasn't because he pressured me, it was because i truly wanted to. i agree with Tricky...above all, honesty should come first....if you decide to roll, then tell her about it. Keep your relationship pure...remember, even if things don't end up working out romantically between you two, she is a valuable person in your life..one that you treasure greatly..and she doesn't deserve lies. I would also like to give you some advice: Try taking her to some tamer events while you are rolling..let her see that it's not hurting you or turning you into a different person.....that's all it took to open my mind and heart to my boyfriend..an at-home roll and intense conversation. Finally, if she can never accept your lifestyle and you don't feel that you want to change it, perhaps destiny doesn't have you 2 matched up...but before giving it all up, try truth and compassion. Would u want to be lied to????
------------------
"We are in Chains until Dance sets us Free"