• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

NEED ADVICE, Took my self off my pain meds

razordesignz

Bluelighter
I have discs out and spinal stenosis, I have 30mg xr vicodin 10mg oxycodone and 7.5 percs got sick of it went cold turkey Monday took about 1mg of subutex just feel like crap any advice from someone experienced? ; ( started taking the oxy too much and felt a begging of addiction. Have been on 15-40mg tops for maybe 3 or 4 months tryed two different pain docs have had an injection and another one scheduled. Thanks in advance guys :(

I have discs out and spinal stenosis, I have 30mg xr vicodin 10mg oxycodone and 7.5 percs got sick of it went cold turkey Monday took about 1mg of subutex just feel like crap any advice from someone experienced? ; ( started taking the oxy too much and felt a begging of addiction. Have been on 15-40mg tops for maybe 3 or 4 months tryed two different pain docs have had an injection and another one scheduled. Thanks in advance guys :( I have gabapentin kolonopin and valium idk what to do

What is the exact question here.. I can't understand what you want answered?

Advice on relieving the negative withdrawls or which of the meds I should use or something like natural from whole foods for example that help with it.

i would cold turkey and of course youre gonna feel like shit but it wont last long just a few days
as you location says colorado maybe try some cannabis ? will def help

Well depends. If you want to quit completely and drastictly then don't use any medicines, just use your will power and go cold for as long as you think is required to come out of it. If you can't go through with the withdrawal symptoms, then take other drugs, I wouldn't recommend this but Benzos help, Alprazolam is good for opiate withdrawal.

If you want to get off oxycodone than switch to codeine and slowly come from 200mg to 0 mg. This will keep withdrawal symptoms at bay. And give you far less withdrawal pain than oxy when you come off codeine.

If you want to get off benzos, don't.
GO TO A REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONER for benzo withdrawal. Benzo withdrawal can kill you and if you are not under supervision when you come off benzos you'll probably die.

Stay safe.