Need Advice...strange pills

soulwatcher

Bluelighter
Ok, got some pills the size of a sudafed white cold tablet, but are tannish in color with brown specks, pressed but a little crumbly, no stamp or score lines. They dont have a strong MDMA type taste, but it is there. They are called Omnis and are in Miami, but im hesitant about taking them. What do you all think? Im thinking about taking a 1/2 to try out tonight before I roll tomorrow, but I want to get some input from y'all first.
Anyone heard or tried these pills?
Do you think I should give them a shot?
Thanks
Soulwatcher

Hey I know this is supposed to be in the pill reports forum but I cant get access, and I thought you guys and gals would have good advice, so jase sorry this is in the wrong place..
soulwatcher

i've never taken the pill you're describing, but i do know that crumby pill feeling. every crumby pill i've ever taken was alright, but really nuthin special. i can almost assure you it's real, though!

I got your email about this last night, but your AOL account still bounces me off. Anyway, I haven't heard anything about the pills in the area...all my friends picked up some snoopys for this weekend...