Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

need advice on vaping DMT

tlvguy33

Greenlighter
Hi,
I tried smoking it with a glass pipe but due to my poor smoking skills I didn't get the desired breakthrough. Got the buzz, some light mushroom-like feeling of ego loss but that was it. I just bought an electronic vape (Atmos Vicod) but I prefer to use it only after I know how, never really used it even for weed.

What are the things I should know? temperature, how to inhale, how much to dose, etc. I know absolutely nothing so any tip would help.
Thanks!

The biggest mistake people make with DMT is they BURN it, versus vaporizing it. Once you burn it, not only do you destroy much of the DMT, but you have to inhale caustic, choking, disgusting smoke that not only doesn't get you off, but it hammers your lungs. This is the "burnt plastic" smell that you always hear about. No matter what you do, and there are many ways to do it, just make sure you vaporize it. It actually tastes pretty good that way, and certainly is not caustic as when burned. If you vaporize 30 or 40 mg of DMT, and get it right, you can have a pretty heavy launch into oblivion. Make sure you get at least three good, deep pulls off the vape and hold it in as long as you can. By the time you blow the 3rd hit out, you'll be dropping the pipe and not knowing where the fuck you are. So yeah...DO NOT burn DMT. You are just wasting it.

Thanks! that's nice to hear.
Can you help me with the basics? how long should I heat it, when do I put the spice in (before it's hot? after?), what temperature is best?
I really have no vape experience so any help would be appreciated.
Cheers :)