Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

need advice on my reaction to this MDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jg2017

Greenlighter
I'm very very sensitive to drugs. I'm about a 5'1" 100 lb female so I'm always very cautious with how much i take. I have taken molly several times before and have always had the time of my life and never had any issues. My comedowns have never been bad either. I usually take molly just for a euphoric buzz, so i don't take a huge amount. The last time i took molly was in the end of january at a show. I took .1, just like I always do. a few weeks prior to this i had a terrible experience with an edible and was dry heaving and had awful anxiety for about 24 hours straight. This subsided and all was well, until the night i took the molly. The molly was brown/tan and took awhile to kick in, unusually long as a matter of fact. Once it kicked in it felt like a good, strong roll. My boyfriend took a pill from the same batch but he took .2. He went to refill our water and our friends suggested I go with him. He ended up in the bathroom throwing up and once I reached the lobby of the venue a huge rush hit me. My heart rate got very fast and I felt extremely dizzy and shaky and paranoid. I went to the bathroom to splash my face with water which didn't help. I ended up throwing up as well and had a terrible, shooting migraine. I felt so weak and dizzy that i couldn't stand up for the rest of the show. Once we left, my boyfriend drove home and kept seeing "trucks" and "tires" in the road, but there was nothing. I ended up driving because I wasn't seeing things. I had another anxiety attack when trying to fall asleep that night, similar to when i took the edible. fast forward three months and i can't drink caffeine or alcohol without getting a similar anxiety attack, and i get them out of the blue sometimes as well. Also, the dealer is a good friend and said the molly was from the same batch as always, however it was in a bag with ketamine? Any advice?

Unfortunately the only advice you can and will receive in situations like this is: don't consume an unknown substance. Never assume the legitimacy of what you have. Never believe what your dealer or mate said about it. Only ever place trust in the results of a reagent test kit (and even then, have that grain of salt handy), and preferably one you witnessed yourself (back to not trusting anyone's word).

Unfortunately unless you still have any of what you bought available to test, there's no way anyone is going to be able to tell you what you consumed. We could take guesses, but they're just that - guesses - and that would be reckless, which is why substance identification is against the rules.

Let this be a lesson to not assume you have MDMA or trust the word of someone selling drugs for profit. Test your drugs :)

^
This

Sorry but we can't help you identify what drug you took just by a description. Guessing at it might do more harm than good so we can only give you the advice to buy a testkit. Closing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.