• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need advice on methadone n clonidine severe constipation asap

hardknoxkicker

Greenlighter
hi there I am really in a lot of excruating pain from being constipated for 8 days even went to dr and the er. was given lactulose first, the a srimulant laxative and stool softeners and have produced nothing, got a stomach x ray and it is not blockage but my stomach is double in size. . I m in soo much pain and need help what can I do to get my bowels working again.:(

i feel ur pain man. but atleast ive pooped
heres me http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...om-lope-HELP?p=12597043&posted=1#post12597043

have u tried squatting while u poop? and staying away from dairy and things like mash potators pnut butter heavy stuff. you drinking ateast 4 bottles of water? mirilax works wonders

what you could do...is....enter withdrawl, youll poop then man.. and depending on how ur emthdone is dispenced ull have a build up to enjoy

get some electrolyts too

exercise. it helps u poop, and eat fiber cereal otherwise ur gonna blow ur butthole out

Start taking miralax and go buy a saline enema. Take the miralax then use the enema and jump in a hot shower until it feels like your going to shit yourself. You will go.

I am so-o-o-o constipated from 60 mg of methadone daily and although prune juice is the best (but costly to use a cup/glass daily), I found that nothing works better than lubing up my index finger up with pure coconut oil. The kind that you cook with.

After I lube up I need to squirter wither 15 - 20 minutes. "No Pain'. Hope this helps.

Next time you wanna show ur' girl who's really boss around the house, I'd forgoes this last step... Try something else like sex lube.

Goodluck

I just leave a 500 ml enema with 5 gram of table salt in and forget it's there eventually it'll all hit you and I run to the bathroom.