• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need advice on mailing risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielsomers

Bluelighter
Hi. I'd love to get advice on something that's in the mail and... could've been thought through better.

A friend packed up four caps of mdma, total 380 mg, says they are "well-wrapped in plastic baggies" and are in a "bumpy" (textured, 3-d) card and should not be detectable. She put her old (so real) return address on it.

Here's the thing. They're going to general delivery, as I'm traveling, and one person on another forum said g.d. or p.o. box are much too risky-I assume because it means you are showing intent by picking up a specific package...though of course it doesn't show that you know what's IN the package. Complicating matters, my friend must have been nervous, as she messed up the address. It's going to the street address of the post office, and then on line 2 it says "c/o" me. So it's possible they won't even make it to g.d., or if they do maybe this will draw extra attention to the envelope as they try to figure it out.

Two more things--realizing I may be on the edge of paranoid, but you can never be too careful. I had to register at the p.o. with my normal address to receive g.d., and I realized I have a couple of emails to another friend that would show clearly that I am expecting goodies--so there goes plausible deniability in a worst-case scenario.

I think probably I'm ok, but sheesh, the thought of getting nabbed is not a good one! Thanks for any thoughts or advice.

probably not a good idea to post this shit if you're worried about "plausible deniability" that you mentioned......

We don't do legal discussion. I would personally never do something this risky and there is absolutely no way we could tell you how likely it is that you'll be caught. I'm closing this

Status
Not open for further replies.