View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Need advice on ayahuasca/DMT

TMNPothead

Bluelighter
Hello fellow blutlighters. Been a member for quite a while now, a pretty experienced psychedelic user. have tried LSD, Mushrooms, 2c's, 4aco-dmt, mxe, and plenty of others. but recently I've grown depressed and my anxiety is at an all time high. I never tried DMT because I was afraid of a bad trip but I feel like I need to do something more with my life than drink alcohol everyday. I've read many experiences about people curing addiction with just a DMT experience but I'd like to hear more on the subject if anyone cares to share I'd much appreiciate it. I'm feeling lost and stuck I just want a way out of this addiction and I've read DMT can help. I know this forum looks down on posts that ask what should i do but I feel I may just kill myself eventually and i don't want that in the long run I have a 3 year old son that i love and I just want to rid myself of alcohol. Can you guys please give me some advice on which I should try? I thank you BL. Peace

Given your psychedelic experience and your alcohol addiction, aya seems like a good idea to boost your will to quit alcohol and start a new cycle. Ask for it to the aya, she will probably show you ways.

Also, phenibut could help you if you use it wisely, but better research it first or listen to people that have go throught the experience.

One friend of mine quitted alcohol last year, after a 10 years habit, and is having the best time of his life. Go for it.