• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Need advice on a saliva test. Tight spot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poorat99

Greenlighter
Okay so, i smoked all day yesterday, ending around 9pm. I knew i had a drug test for a job this morning but assumed itd be a urine test, which i was prepared for. Unfortunately not.. At around 8:30 this morning i took a saliva test, the kind you chew on for a few minutes rather than the swab, and was not prepared whatsoever. Didnt even get to coffee or brush my teeth because i overslept and had to run. Now theyve already told me to come in tomorrow night, saying this before they even shipped the sample off to the lab.

My question is; as a regular smoker, is there any chance of me passing this? Because ive never been fired before and i dont want to go in for like a day just to get let go. As far as my work history/resume goes. Im 6'5" 250lbs.

Please, really need to know if i should just call in the morning and tell them i found something else (lie) or go in and risk it.

No one can tell you. Everyone has different body chemistry and it's all speculative. That's why these type of questions are against the rules.

My personal thoughts though? It doesn't look good for you. I have a friend who was still pissing dirty after 64 days. I don't know anything about saliva tests though but to be honest I'd expect the worst.

Not to sound like your Mom I'm sure you're an adult but next time it's way better to just quit smoking for awhile. I know it sucks, I've been there before, plenty of other people on this forum have been there before, but it's worth it. To miss out on opportunities that will further your career and your life because you want to smoke is silly. Don't rely on cheating tests. I recently graduated college within the past year and had to quit for 3 months to land a position in the corporate world. I can say it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. It will all pay off in the long run and once you land that job you can smoke all you want. Most companies don't care as long as you keep your shit together and don't have any major fuck ups

Status
Not open for further replies.