• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Need advice/help with #3 heroin dissolving

sh3llshock

Greenlighter
Hello friends,
I have the following products which I can attempt to dissolve it but it doesn't seem to be working right. I even watched a video online, a HOW-TO but when I tried it, it doesn't seem to dissolve correctly, if that is the right word?
Emergen-c packets of vitamin c (these make like a fizzy drink if put in water)
lemon juice
vinegar

I have so far used the vitamin c packets, but when adding to the heroin, it doesn't seem to clear up that much if any. I am afraid I am wasting really good heroin by doing it wrong.
process,
put heroin in spoon, stir a little. Put a pinch of vitamin c. stir. I can't tell if anything is happening so add another pinch. heat up the mixture just enough(not to a boil) and then mixes. There wasn't much change. The first time I did this the end result seemed clearer with little pieces of what I assume cut floating around. I can post pictures or a video if that would help? Maybe someone can point out what I am doing wrong. If anyone has suggestions that would be nice. I am doing .1 hits sometimes .2.

Anyways, thanks in advance

Last edited:
I cant help you with your problem but i'd like to mention that we dont SWIM here, or talk in third person.
It doesnt protect you in any way and makes posts hard to read.

Here are pictures of the process. sorry for quality but maybe it will give you some idea of wtf is going on.

f0786dtip

and this is what it looks like before acid, http://postimg.org/image/jnda85gvl/
jnda85gvl

and this is what the end result for me looks like. again sorry for quality
http://postimg.org/image/ht0fqetv5/
ht0fqetv5

http://postimg.org/image/fs9w5kxpt/
fs9w5kxpt

Help him out guys! Wish I could help u bro but I've never had to dissolve my dope so I don't have a clue but hopefully someone will be around mad soon bro. I'll give ya a bunperooski, maybe that'll help... Good luck and god bless!

a couple things to point out. I have read into the matter for hours but nothing I read helps. I also am use to the num4 stuff I get in the states so this whole dissolving crap is new to me. It also seems like this stuff overseas isn't that strong? I am worried and mad at the same time!
-When I add lemon juice or whatever, there doesn't seem to be a reaction but the end result as you can see in the pics is a clearer solution with tiny bits of whatever floating around. When I first start off and add water to the H, it settles in the middle like a mud pile I guess you could say. Idk, it all seems effed to me.

maybe the dope in the states is just better, and I am doing it right?
There is not mich you Can do wrong here, it is not a science. Put your dope & pure vit c into your cooker. Add water. Heat. Thats it. It starts to dissolve once you heat it. You don't loose anything if you heat the solution to a boil.

Your pics look allright

" Golden brown, texture like sun, lays me down in my mind she runs"..........Thankyou "Stranglers" that's all I see too! Draw it up through your cotton and shoot, then tell me how it is compared to the #4 you get in the U.S.

a

The quality of this isn't as good as I am use to and burned through a whole gram in less than 2 days. Then again, I am an avid IV user of percs.

Last edited:
^
don't discuss prices

if it's european stuff chances are it's cut with caffeine which isn't nice when you're injecting (it messes up the rush)

I had read that is a common cut to use with stuff overseas. I am use to a bit of a vinegar taste with the stuff in the states. Overall I am disappointed with quality but I think I got the process down right. I tried smoking a little but it tasted fucking horrible and gave no kind of buzz I could feel.
Just in case someone comes across this page with questions, I have tried the following
Lemon Juice, Vitamin C packets and Vinegar. I personally don't have problems using vinegar or lemon juice. The lemon juice will give a little burn if you miss. Vinegar I am use to in the states and no burn. The vitamin c packets were bought at a store and are used for putting in water. The stuff fizzes up and has a bad taste. Don't recommend that unless you get pure vitamin c packets. Because of the H in the states is IV ready this has been an interesting process. It came down to exactly what you read. Adding the right amount of citric acid and also heating the spoon to just before a boil.

This is old, buy damn really emergen-c drink packs? Shooting that shit? Some people are clueless. Those drink packs are not pure vitamin c and probably dangerous to inject.... I hope the OP realized he needed pure vitamin c (absorbic acid) or citric acid.

Lemon juice is very dangerous and can cause infections and probably worse problems if there is any pulp.

Vinigar (usually 5% distilled aceteic acid possibly from corn or something else), which is not the same as 100% pure acetic acid as well, which when dehydrated and kept from absorbing moisture becomes acetic anhydrous (I am probably using the wrong term here) that is also much different from 100% pure acetic acid... Or something like that. Anyways if someone uses any of the above it will be very very corrosive for the veins. Do not use unless you have the chemistry and biology knowledge and experience; you know who you are. If store bought vinegar is used measure 0.01 ml or 1 unit with a 1 ml insulin syringe. Literally not ten, but one unit as it should be enough if it is given light heat and agitated.

Really in sake of harm reduction if you can go to a needle exchange for vitamin c or citric acid. If you can't make an order online for 100% vitamin C bulk as it should not raise any red flags and could easily be ordered with a prepared gift card that can be bought at any grocery, gas, department, etc. At least in the US, Canada, probably south of the boarder, and a good portion of the rest of the world although really some people don't have it that easy.

Last edited:
hes probably and i hope so referring to "perc 30s" or some form or oxy ir without APAP. but yes some people with a needle fetish do a cwe of regular percocet or Vicodin then iv the solution which is way worse as you can never get 100% of the APAP out.

^
my ex would get 2 gram shots of APAP for pneumonia , she was pretty pissed off about it too , something along the lines of why won't you bring me my crack to the hospital they are killing my liver in here.

^
my ex would get 2 gram shots of APAP for pneumonia , she was pretty pissed off about it too , something along the lines of why won't you bring me my crack to the hospital they are killing my liver in here.

^
thats fucked what they didnt have dilaudid at the hospital