• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Need advice from experienced drug users

tiedyedturtle

Greenlighter
background
i am currently 18 and have experienced various drugs and combinations inluding
-lsd around 25 times
-ketamine once
-mxe once
-mushrooms about 15 times
-2cb about 10 times
-25i about 15-20 times (strong doses)
-dxm about 15 times
-marijuana/dabs probably over 500 times
-alcahol around 300 times
-adderall about 5 times
-oxy/hydros/perc about 50-60 times
-various benzos about 30 times
-hbws twice
-codiene (syrup/pills) around 5 times
-ritalin was addicted to for about 2 months of constant use
-various synthetic marijuanas was addicted for around 4 months of constant (and i mean constant) use and a year before that ive used it probably 50-100 times

***there is probably more small things i forgot to add but nothing else major i have never done H, Meth, or crack and do not plan to ever try any of them

my current use now is weird because i can go weeks even months going completely sober then i smoke weed or have a drink and go through weeks to sometimes months of constant use of alcahol and cannabis and minor other drugs but mostly those two. Then the comdown after those weeks of use are very depressing until i get to being sober for a few days or weeks then i feel good again.... then go back through the same loop over and over and over again.

Basically after all of this use i feel zoned alot and i guess you can say just distant from reality. i cant relate to "normal" people i dont have anxiety but you would think i do if you are around me because i usually dont have much to say unless its with one person or a small group where i can express myself. I dont know if its the people i am with or me i also feel like there has been alot of negativity coming from others i feel as if they are always trying to bring people down. I have had many very spiritual experiences sober including astral travel and projections meditations and lucid dreams. i have also had experiences with lsd and cannabis along the same lines. I am truly a kind person i am an artist (mostly psychedelic art) but the social aspect of me is just weird from societies perspective atleast. Sometimes i feel like the reason is most people i am around are assholes not specifically to me but in general to others and ect. i dont know if its from all the drugs or what but i really just need advice in life because i feel like i am at a turning point and i just feel lost. I am still young and there are people my age who have done way more drugs then me but the bigger percentage has not nearly done as many as me. A part of me wants to stop drugs forever but another part of me knows that wont happen (or thinks it wont).

Do you guys think i will ever come back to an equilibrium and not feel as spaced out and become more social again? or any tips on how? or just honestly any advice for me in general i know i am still very young and have a big life ahead of me i am creative and a hard worker but life really can get me down sometimes.

i have not tripped in 4 months or done anything but cannabis alcahol and lean in those last months which im glad of because i feel like lsd was making me the most spaced out.

but thats all have a nice day everyone.
(last thing if this is in the wrong forum please let me know and i will copy and paste it to the right one this forum seemed right though)

Do you guys think i will ever come back to an equilibrium and not feel as spaced out and become more social again? or any tips on how?

I'm not sure this is the right forum for that question but I have something that resembles an answer: yes, you will go back to normal, you just need to stop abusing drugs and alcohol.

I'm sure there are plenty of other ways for you to find your inner equilibrium but the one that's just screaming out to me is abstinence. Try it out, see if you feel better.

yes, you'll go back to the way you were before, at least in general, but it will take time and some effort, and you'll of course have to stop abusing drugs and alcohol.

Meh, why even stop smoking weed? Herb is good but alcohol can get really bad. Maybe you should stop everything if you want to, I can't really see what you are asking but... Lean and alcohol are addictive whereas herb isn't. Have you tried to just smoke? Other drugs suck but chronic is benign and is prescribed in a ton of states for a bunch of "ailments". If I'm just smoking I'm doing really damn good at this point =-P...(well, kratom and weed, and I consider myself pretty damn sober, friends & family have told me I sound and look better than I have in yeeears, lol). You are only 18, and there is gonna be parties in your life{unless you suck at life, HAHA!!} so... just be a stoner and leave the other shit alone kid! This post is about HR, let's be honest here people, who the hell quits everything at age 18? I kinda wish i could have but... i dunno. Weed ain't shit.

I think you need to stick to that small group of people that understand and you can speak to with no reservations. If you find more like-minded people, invite them into your circle. I know we all have to deal with assholes that walk among us, but if you have no ties, they are easy to forget.

yeah good shit I'm just gonna toke I was looking into some cbd syrup too looks like it might be good in my case and yeah I know I'll still drink at parties and most likely try coke a few times in college but I just gotta not do anything other Than herb on my own time. yesterday was just the first day clean from alcohol and lean in over a month that's why I was buggin but I already feel better today. good advice though appreciate it.