Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Need Advice From Anyone

keggington

Greenlighter
Here's my story.

Im in pain. Everyday, all day. I don't want this to sound like an MDMA bashing because it's not. I just want some help and maybe someone can give me some advice.

Last year I was really enjoying Molly. Not every weekend, maybe once or twice a month I would go out and take 1-2 pills. I would usually drink 4 or 5 alcoholic drinks with them. Nothing bad ever happened until one particular night. I remember that I drank a lot that night and took 2 Molly pills. The next morning I felt foggy. I had this pain in my head that sort of felt like a sinus infection, but stronger. Its like a stiffness and head pressure that runs into my ears. It has now been a year and I have been to every doctor around with no answers. I have had CT scans and MRI's and nothing is found that looks wrong. I am losing my mind. I think I may have clenched all the muscles in my head into oblivion but Im just not sure. The headache is constantly there, all day, everyday, it starts out milder in the morning and gets worse throughout the day. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this? Is it possible to clench your jaw so tightly that pain radiates throughout your entire head?

Does your jaw pop when you open/close it? Probably TMJ. Friend of mine had it went away with magnesium supplements

Also look for TMJ exercises on Youtube. I had the same thing you have and it lasted about 2 or 3 weeks. Thought i broke my skull lol