Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Need advice for what I think is Molly and lsd

KyngCasey

Greenlighter
Need advice for what I think is Molly/MDMA

So I recently bought what I was told was "extremely pure ecstasy," I got 1 gram (removed price), I parachuted about 120 Mg's. I felt super energized and happy but about 4 hours later I fell asleep and would not get up for about 5 hours the crystals are super similar looking to both methylone and MDMA, there kinda small and yellowish (with one little white crystal in there) the first time I tried Molly about a year and a half ago, it lasted about 7 hours but this is only lasting roughly 3-4 hours every time I've taken it which is three times now. I really wanna candy flip (lsd + MDMA) but if this is methylone will it have an adverse reaction to the acid. I plan on taking the 250 micrograms of acid then parachuting about 150 mg's of this "Molly" I have. So if this is really methylone would that not be advisable to mix with acid, please help me out, I am experienced with acid but not so experienced with Molly, I usually take 300-400 micrograms of lsd but I heard that the Molly will synergize it

Last edited:
It's always good to buy a test kit. This way you will have a better idea of what's in the substances you have.

(moving to MDMA and Empathogenic Drugs)

So I recently bought what I was told was "extremely pure ecstasy," I got 1 gram (removed price), I parachuted about 120 Mg's. I felt super energized and happy but about 4 hours later I fell asleep and would not get up for about 5 hours

That is actually a common reaction to MDMA in some people.

The fact you fell asleep makes me say "probably NOT methylone" BUT: We can't ID substances.

You need to get a test kit -- methylone will turn YELLOW with Marquis

be sure that its lsd that you have, mixing "molly" with research chemicals on blotter stamp sounds like u will need valium up the ass to save you from.

Thanks for the advice guys but another question, I have about .4 grams left and in the last two days I've done it three times of about the same dose, got the exact same effects of just utter love and massive amounts of empathy for about 2.5 hours and the same crash, going into a really, really good sleep then craving more after I wake up. I had no tolerance what so ever since before the other day since it had been over a year before taking it.

I can't afford a testing kit right now, which is actually breaking my rule of testing anything before I take it. It looks and tastes just like mdma but I've read that taking it two days in a row of the same dose will make the effects close to nothing if it is actually mdma but I've read on shroomery that methylone can continue the same effects at the same dose for at least 5 to 6 doses, no offense to the shroomers but I feel like blue light has more knowledgeable people and less drug fiends.

So do you guys think based on my effects that this is more likely to be mdma or bk-mdma (methylone) and since the plan is to mix lsd with this stuff, will I have a bad reaction if it's actually methylone since I've heard from a lot of people that candyflipping is one of the best combinations in the world and I really wanna try it but I haven't heard anyone say anything about methylone and lsd and I get my acid from the same person every time, it's been tested and is definitely lsd

You should really stop taking it, whether or not it's MDMA. The sensible advice is to wait 3 months between uses.

I don't think u will have any problems but give it some time..let your brain get its serotonin back up..I would take a little less of each if u are goin to mix it for the first time

sound like mephedrone sort of. definitely not mdma imho

^^^^^ or another cathinone

The falling asleep part threw me off

2.5 hours isn't MDMA -- but it matches many of the "ones" (mephedrone, mexedrone, pentylone, butylone ...)

Just used my friends tester. It is in fact very pure mdma, I guess I just have a weird reaction to it, my whole family has interesting reactions to different substances, for example I handle hallucinogens like a champ

Just used my friends tester. It is in fact very pure mdma, I guess I just have a weird reaction to it, my whole family has interesting reactions to different substances, for example I handle hallucinogens like a champ

Which reagent?

ANd you can't tell purity unless you get it GCMS/HPLC tested