• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Need advice for passing a hair drug test!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonman6

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, I'm not used to forms at all, I don't really use them at all but I'm in desperate need of help. I recently quit smoking pot about a week and a half to two weeks ago. I am applying for a job at a freight yard and I believe that they were doing a urine test which I can pass by myself but it turns out it's going to be a hair test and it's going to happen within 2 weeks. I have time and money to prepare for this but I have never had a hair test done to me. Some basic information you will need to help me will be this, I am 21 years old, I weigh about a hundred and thirty pounds and I stand at 5 ft and 10 in tall. I also know my metabolism is really high. Also I believe they are going to shave some leg hair off for the test. They could go for my hair and I will prepare for both but I'm pretty sure it's going to be my leg hair. I am pretty desperate to find the right help that I need. I quit smoking pot just to get this job because it pays good and I don't want to give up on it now just because of a hair test in 2 week. It would be greatly greatly appreciated if anyone had some advice for me. I'm also a male, so I don't know if that really matters or not but just in case. Oh and some more information that I left out, I was a daily smoker, I smoked about .5 grams a day or less prior before quittin.

I'm slightly guessing here, but if you are sure they are taking leg hair then shave your legs NOW. In 2 weeks it'll be grown back out. Cut your hair extremely short right now and let it grow back out.

You are trying to remove hair that has traces of thc in it. If you shave your legs then the new hair will show nothing other than anything you took since you shaved.

If your hair grows slowly then this might be a problem for you, but if it grows at a normal rate then your leg hairs and the hair on your head should look normal by the time of the test.

Better safe than sorry. Cut your head hair high and tight. It'll be long in 2 weeks.

If they go for your arms or underarm hair you'll have problems obviously.

Basically get rid of any hair that is holding thc and look for the special shampoos that strip hair. You can also bleach your hair and then color it back to its normal color a day or two before the test.
Drastic times call for drastic measures. The above solutions will work unless they want hair from somewhere else. The point is to show up looking normal with the right amount of hair so shave your legs tonight.

We don't permit drug test questions here. No one can guarantee if you'll pass or not.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.