• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need Advice/Clarity on Plugging Heroin

FungousSneeze

Bluelighter
Some preliminary information:
Ive been in acute withdrawal for about 5 days and found about 100mg of minimally adulterted quality baltimore area heroin, alongside 15mg worth of oxycodone in the form of 5mg percocet.

I plan on taking the oxycodone orally. Now onto to my conundrum.

Im reading through some of the plugging threads but come across some conflicting information. I just want an assured method so i dont waste my heroin. I have no access to hypodermics at the time. But have an oral syringe.

I know basic info as to how far to insert and to lay down for 15 min. But again i want to make the most out of this experience, so id like to hear some input of how much water to use and if it should be heated or not.

Ive been in acute withdrawal so im definitely “cleaned out” so to speak. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Yep you have it down. You can apply a little heat if you want but heroin is very water soluble so all it’ll really do is speed up the process by a little bit.

I like to put my product into the syringe, get some tap water to as hot as it can go, fill it to about 4-8ml (depending on if you have a lot of powder or a little) then put the plunger in and shake for a few minutes to let the product dissolve and the water cool to a tolerable temperature.

Insert just beyond the inside of the anus and slowly empty the syringe. When i go to lay down i like to turn my body 45 degrees every couple minutes to work the solution in a little.

Thank you. Yea i usually only heat up what is known as scramble around here. A dirty dope cut to hell with adulterants that i only use as a last resort. i plan on doing this tomorrow morning to get some relief from wds and be able to take care of things and run some errands

No problem, you should get relief in 10 minutes. With the method i use it seems to kick in right at the 10 minute mark.

Rectal administration (plugging" is a very simple process. It is more strange than difficult. Some use hypodermics with the needle removed, but the best way to go, in my opinion, is to use a standard oral syringe with a volume of 5ml - 10ml. The reason why you would like to have more total solution, is because the larger the volume of, the more contact it will make the absorbing membranes in the rectum.

I'm kind of a veteran of rectal administration. After I gave up the needle, I found that rectal administration was really the next best route of administration (ROA). Once you get past the awkwardity of the process itself, you'll find that the process in question is extremely simple. There are two ways of getting your solution into the syringe. You can either fill the syringe with a small amount of water, take off the plunger and drop the powder or pill in. If it's a pill, you can quite easily just shake the pill in the solution until it becomes fully dissolved. Luckily, rectal administration carries with it much less risk than injection use, so you can make preparations like this without having to worry about your circulatory system.

Also, you can grab a small vessel, draw up 10ml of water, insert it into the vessel, dump your heroin into the water and then stir the solution until it is homogenous. Next, is the process of actually inserting the syringe. I've really never found the process to be painful or even than uncomfortable. It's great if you have an oral syringe with that conspicuous point at the end, that way you only have to insert that small portion and inject. Otherwise, you're going to have to insert the entire width of the syringe. Next, use the plunger to insert the solution.

You should be lying on your stomach or your side due the the possibility of leakage. I will say though, I've never really had leakage and I've done stuff like rectally administering drugs in my work bathroom and immediately going back to work.

Last edited:
Ive since then aquired more substance and have perfected a method and have been using it with great success. Far surpasses insufflation imo but still not quite as desirable as IV.

Much more pronounced effect after i had been in acute withdrawal, barely eating for a couple days and evacuated my entire bowel.

The effect is slightly more diminished now after a couple days use (assuming from the expected constipation) and also assuming this is the reason why a percentage of users try the method with little or no success.

The contents of ones bowel is a great factor in influencing the absorption of a substance. In this case, opioids or heroin.

Yeah constipation is a serious obstacle in with this method. I usually inject 8ml+ of strait water to help with that problem, it works pretty well.