• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Need advice about (crack) pipes/possible base pipes

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
Im sorry if I didnt post this in the correct place, but I figured since it was about paraphernalia...

I use basecoke, not crack, I dont know if this makes a difference for the pipe...

Where Im from ppl make a base pipe out of a plastic bottle, ashes on top with rock on it and burn the rock. To which extent is this actually advisable?

Or would I be better of with a crack pipe? If so, pls be so kind to add detailed instructions.

When I was young I once tried to smoke basecoke out of a meth bowl but it turned to oil so hot that it burned my troath and was impossible to smoke. How is this explained?

Any other pipes I should know of?

I would like to improve my smoking and am really clueless when it comes to pipes, so any advice will greatly be appreciated...

Best pipes are glass pipes , the ones advertised as weed pipes (short stem)

And yes I tried to smoke rock out of a lightbulb in my younger days as well got me high but crack isnt well suited to vaporization really.

Best pipes are glass pipes , the ones advertised as weed pipes (short stem)

And yes I tried to smoke rock out of a lightbulb in my younger days as well got me high but crack isnt well suited to vaporization really.
With a screen inside, ashes, rock on top and burn the rock?

Yes, I like to put multiple screens in there so there is less ash needed and less particles coming through.

Also this might seem obvious but crumble your rock into powder and spread it evenly over the ash this way you can inhale it straight away.

Melting down a big rock is wastefull imo

Nothing wrong with a plastic bottle I guess but as I was homeless back in the day , the little pipes were just more convenient , also the longer the smoke has to travel the more base is deposited and lost.

Also this might seem obvious but crumble your rock into powder and spread it evenly over the ash this way you can inhale it straight away.

Melting down a big rock is wastefull imo

Nothing wrong with a plastic bottle I guess but as I was homeless back in the day , the little pipes were just more convenient , also the longer the smoke has to travel the more base is deposited and lost.
Its very good that you mention its best to crumble the rock, since I never crumble my rocks, I always kinda liked burning a big rock, but I suppose it could be wastefull, Im going to think about that some more...

Also good point you make about the deposit...

little pipes were just more convenient , also the longer the smoke has to travel the more base is deposited and lost.
I used to buy a long cut of bamboo, cut a piece about 16 in long
drill and attach a stem bowl and bong it ...
after about an 8ball, crack the bamboo down the middle and scrape it out
man was the scrape FIRE

I used to buy a long cut of bamboo, cut a piece about 16 in long
drill and attach a stem bowl and bong it ...
after about an 8ball, crack the bamboo down the middle and scrape it out
man was the scrape FIRE
Sounds intense, Im not sure how much an 8ball is, could it be 3.5g? I only smoke one g in about 8 hits these days, my worst yrs are yrs gone.

I dont know how I must picture the pipe, perhaps its the language difference tho I understand the words, I also am not sure as to what a stem bowl is and how it relates to a bong, and Im also not sure about how I suppose product would transfer from a bowl or a bong to the bamboo, Im sure Im missing something essential that will most likely turn out to be obvious.

Also, what exactly is scrape, is that like recycle?

Last edited:
Sounds intense, Im not sure how much an 8ball is, could it be 3.5g? I only smoke one g in about 8 hits these days, my worst yrs are yrs gone.

I dont know how I must picture the pipe, perhaps its the language difference tho I understand the words, I also am not sure as to what a stem bowl is and how it relates to a bong, and Im also not sure about how I suppose product would transfer from a bowl or a bong to the bamboo, Im sure Im missing something essential that will most likely turn out to be obvious.

Also, what exactly is scrape, is that like recycle?
Just picture the pipe
like a waterless bong w/ the bowl removable to clear the smoke
and the scape as dried resin or "base" smoke particulates that acumulated along the inside of the pipe

Just picture the pipe
like a waterless bong w/ the bowl removable to clear the smoke
and the scape as dried resin or "base" smoke particulates that acumulated along the inside of the pipe
Okay, this is more clear to me, not entirely but its good enough for this purpose...

So I guess that scrape is recycle then...

sure ...a concentrated version of the freebase

A bellringer worthy of
Quasimodo

When I think about it
it really is harm reduction
cause it was SO strong it sorta made my mind up to stop

Last edited:
In my pipe that concentrated version of the freebase looks dark brown, is that what is seen normal? Also if I dont watch out it blocks my pipe.
Dark brown rez means too much heat. Something I've recently learned after all these years even though I get bell ringers and such, I was burning up my gear up.

Apparently too much heat breaks down the base and releases byproducts or some conversion idk.

the dark oil most think is a good sign, It's actually supposed to be a honey brown or lighter.

Check your DM

Dark brown rez means too much heat. Something I've recently learned after all these years even though I get bell ringers and such, I was burning up my gear up.

Apparently too much heat breaks down the base and releases byproducts or some conversion idk.

the dark oil most think is a good sign, It's actually supposed to be a honey brown or lighter.

Check your DM
Thx for the reply, this is actually helpfull, regarding certain topics I get few helpfull responses actually...