• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need a safe way to bring some medice from Mexico too the USA what's safest way to bring it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
If u had a Mexican friend, who was going to bring you tramadol and your trying to think of the best way.
She wants to drive
, I say let's mail them from Mexico
Any thoughts... Risks ideas. I can do this, I don't have to but it's probably my last chance at drugs in my life.

we can't answer this question for you

but jesus whatever you do DON'T MAIL IT TO YOURSELF FROM MEXICO, common sense goes a long way here and you're asking about beating border control on the most heavily contested border in the US - the odds are against you and your butthole

whatever you do - don't mail it casually like that... from Mexico of all places... I can think of dumber things to do.

If u had a Mexican friend, who was going to bring you tramadol and your trying to think of the best way.
She wants to drive
, I say let's mail them from Mexico
Any thoughts... Risks ideas. I can do this, I don't have to but it's probably my last chance at drugs in my life.
I’ve mailed stuff and carried it in luggage and never been had a problem , send a light package , don’t ship anything heavy with it and it’ll go right thru the mail without issue,I’ve been receiving things in the mail for years and never had a problem ,
A dog won’t detect tramadol at the border,don’t sweat it.

If you mail it just make sure to use false names a false return address and ideally have it shipped to a vacant house not delapitated, just vacant in a normal neighborhood, so after it gets delivered you can just pull up and retrieve it

If you mail it just make sure to use false names a false return address and ideally have it shipped to a vacant house not delapitated, just vacant in a normal neighborhood, so after it gets delivered you can just pull up and retrieve it
You went to evil medical school for 8 years to learn that!

Just send it to the following PO box. By the way what is it that you're sending?... Tramadol! Forget it not worth the risk. DM me when you've got Peruvian blue flake

You went to evil medical school for 8 years to learn that!
Yep, they teach you all sorts of stuff in evil medical school, if it weren’t going through customs I would say just ship it to your home address, but with crossing the boarded you might want to minimize risk

Yep, they teach you all sorts of stuff in evil medical school, if it weren’t going through customs I would say just shit it to your home address, but with crossing the boarded you might want to minimize risk
I thought you would have come up with a better more sinister plan than that. Like an automobile made with composite materials that are 3D printed with 50% Tramadol

This isn't really in the purview of our site and actually goes against some of our posting rules, will be closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.