L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Need a little help dealing with GF's continued contact with past lovers

compressor

Greenlighter
I found this site and figured Iwould be able to table this to others to gain a better perspective. I apologizefor the length of the OP, but it's relevant to my situation. Here goes:
I'm a widowed male. Mychildren are all grown. I had a few dates since my ex passed, but nothingserious. I met my current girlfriend online about 5 months ago. She wasseparated and pending divorce from a marriage of 17 years. She has a 11 yearold daughter. She seperated for a period during her marriage and went wild,then got back with him. It didn’t work out and she went full tilt again Iguess.
I am a marine biologist. I studysharks specifically. My job station is in California. She lives in Texas. Thishas been a challenge as well.
It was pretty apparent as I gotto know her that she had a varied sexual appetite before we ever just inconversation. She separated from her husband after years of (her claims) hischeating and drinking. Apparently this was the impetus for her for fuck as manypeople as she could to "find out who she was" and now she feels likeshe needs to share those things.
In fairness, she does like somethings I have participated in such as BDSM. I'm not a prude by any means. Weare both adults and I know some people are driven by different factors in theirlives. Anyways, I digress.
She shared she had a veryexplicit Tumblr blog that has a lot of BDSM stuff on it. Ok, I asked if she hadmet anyone from it. Yes, two men, but no actual sex. Ok, I thought, no biggie,just a little kinky. She has over 3000 followers. After several weeks we did get together and the sex wasincredible. She likes being dominated and for the most part is a newbiesubmissive. So I ask what she likes/dislikes etc; Be careful what you ask for.
Turns out she had an out of town Dom before that she tried this withand liked it, hence the blog thing. Ok, that's fine. I jokingly tell her to notput any pictures up from her sexual romps and she kinda trails off with.."well we made a few videos, but they aren't on the internet" Ok, not a hugething, just get rid of them afterwards so they can't be found. No, she has keptthem on her computer. And shared them on her phone. Along with just about everyother picture she has taken with other men she has been with doing differentthings with since she separated from her husband over the past four years.
Since it had just came up in ustalking, I told her she needed to be very careful of keeping that stuff. Then Ithought back to some of the pictures she sent to me and figured out they wereall pictures she had taken for other men doing different things. I didn’t wanther old sexting pictures she had sent to others.. So I told her to just sendrecent pictures of herself to me in the future. She gets all pissed off, saysshe was going erase them all, blah, blah, blah..
Weeks go by. She and I kind ofjust ignore the past question thing, since it obviously bothered her that Iasked if she was being safe about her sexual liasons.
I arrange a romantic weekend onthe bay in a private cottage so I can meet her daughter finally, as we aregetting serious. Weekend goes beautifully. After a really intense sex sessionwhile the daughter is out on the bay with a dive tour, she is laying next tome. She just starts talking "This one couple I was with had this reallymasculine firefighter that wanted me to finger his ass. He kept asking for moreuntil my whole hand was in his ass. Then he jerked off until he cameeverywhere"
Not exactly what I was asking for,but ok. I just laid there think..what's next? So since she offered...I asked.
I knew she has said she was bisexual, but we didn't go further than just talk. It’s hot, but she hadn’telaborated much.
Turns out she was with threemarried couples after she separated from her husband, in addition to severalother men she was just fucking for fun. I’m no angel, so it’s still ok with me.That is supposed to be in her PAST, right?
Then she asks me if I would liketo do the threesome thing with a woman. I was trying to digest the input of themultiple threesomes and she seemed to regret telling about it. I wasn’t beingjudgmental, I was just asking about the safe sex aspects (which, in my opinionis my only real concern since we weren’t together at the time). She claims itwas all with condoms.
I've always had that ffm fantasy, butnever have done it. She describes how hot it is, how it will be watching twowomen on my cock etc... I should add, she also alluded to still keeping contactwith some of these people, and this is where I’m at a crossroads.
For some odd reason, I keptenvisioning her doing nasty shit with themarried couples. But that’s my problem, not hers, and I know it.
I’m more bothered that she stilltalks to these people, and it's wrong in my mind. I’ve told her as much. Shethinks I’m being unreasonable, and I have expressed that if those people are nolonger in her life, there shouldn’t be a reason she is maintaining contact. It'schanging how I view her.
I do love her and I know theseevents happened before we met. But if she is suggesting continuing the same communications,it leads me to believe she wants more of that. I don't know if that's healthyfor our long term relationship. Am I being a judgmental ass for thinking thisway?
I keep thinking she loves me now, it doesn'tmatter, yet there is this nagging feeling...she will go back to her old ways and I’ll be hurt by it. Idon't want to get too close to her child if this is the case. Any advise would be appreciated.

I have no advice, but I have my own exprience. Wife is 42 Im 40, two kids, a situasion thats quite good acutally. What happened was two years ago. We had grown apart, linving in our seperate universes (kids being 7 and 9 at the time). Always we had been shy sexually and after the kids the sex life died. Resulting in both me and wife being unfaithful. Me most emotinally, she more pyhsical. We have a mutual friend through many years that fucked her real bad in the ass. Like she had pains for days..... This being one of my sexual fantasies through the years, to fuck her ass, took it hard. Her being unfaithful, doing things she never done with me, was hard. Now we speak open, and she lets me fuck her ass, but the though of her giving something to someone else, that she never gave me, is hard. BUT I must say now that things are out in the open, and we talk, Its much better.
If she wants a threesome, and you also want a threesome, let her cherrypick from her pool of fuckbuddies. It can make your life better and closer with her. She sounds like a wild one and thats okay, ;) , you should express your love and desiers for her and what you want and hopefully shes game.just my 50 cents..

What I mean is that shes a lustful one, try playing along and it might be great fun. but she needs to want you and therelationship, not just her lusts.... If it makes any sences.

i think you are both right. Thanks for sharing. I did talk with her about the continued contact with her ex lovers. Basically if she wanted to continue speaking to them, she couldn't need to get bent if I talked to women I've seen and had sex with. Boy did that change her outlook. I am going to let her choose a girl. I told her it would be better that way, and that I did not want to mess with any of her friends. It's too messy. If I see her just chasing things for lust only, I will end the relationship. Fucking is easy. Relationships are not, but they are special because they are earned IMO.

why stay in contact with people you only know for the purpose of sex if you are not going to have sex again with them?

doesnt make sense

why stay in contact with people you only know for the purpose of sex if you are not going to have sex again with them?

doesnt make sense

Yes. This is absolutely true. If you are trying to get serious then, this is probably going to cause some jealousy both ways.