• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Need a combo to knock me out cold (no coma or death)

cigbeck

Greenlighter
I am prescribed 2mg Klonopin per day, 100 mg Seroquel x2 day, 30 mg Remeron, and currently tapering off Lyrica. I also have an old trazodone script/ I've been on the Kpin for about a year so have a moderate tolerance.

I am going to be going on a 1 hr car ride, where I would like to be totally knocked out without waking up during that hour. Don't ask why.

I've read that it takes insanely huge doses of benzos or seroquel to cause respiratory depression, but I dont know about the combination.

I have tried 200mg seroquel at night with the remeron, and 100mg seroquel, remeron and 75mg trazodone. Not sure if these additions made much of a difference.

For the car ride was thinking about 200mg seroquel and 2-4mg of klonopin or if I can get some 2(?)mg of xanax. Seems like the Xanax would be better because it is quicker acting and shorter lasting

Can anybody help me out here and tell me if this is getting dangerous? Obviously dont want to go into a coma. If my friends have to carry me out of the car to bed thats fine, just so long as I wake up in the morning.

Thanks for the help.

xanax would be the optimal solution for this, do you have access? Did wonders for me on my flight to china.

Even with Xanax you'll be incapacitated for more than 1 hour. Trying to knock yourself out cold for that short a period is just asking for awkward or hilarious consequences.

Alprozolam for sure, if the journey wasn't so short I'd recommend flubromazolam as an easier to acquire alternative. Considering your extended clonazepam use, a high dosage of xanax might be necessary, which would also cause the effects to last far longer than the journey. A well pressed .25mg triazolam pill would be ideal in theory, though I have never tried triazolam or seen it in person.

Last edited:
It's a one hour car ride, man up, get some earplugs, just do it.

If you take enough in the way of drugs that you're actually unconcious in the car, then chances are you will stay that way for longer than an hour, and when you do wake up you'll be pretty groggy.

And the thing with being unconcious is, if it happens with someone monitoring your breathing and you're in the recovery position, that's okay. Being flat out unconcious and having the possibility of choking on your own tongue or aspirating vomit because you were sitting upright is not a risk that I would take, personally.

The only HR advice is, don't knock yourself out. This isn't the A-team.

Alprozolam for sure, if the journey wasn't so short I'd recommend flubromazolam as an easier to acquire alternative. Considering your extended clonazepam use, a high dosage of xanax might be necessary, which would also cause the effects to last far longer than the journey. A well pressed .25mg triazolam pill would be ideal in theory, though I have never tried triazolam or seen it in person.

I dont mind being knocked out for more than an hour. Any recommendation on dosage?

Care to relate why you want to be knocked out?
He's clearly some sort of undercover operative trying to fake his own death.

That, or just a kid trying to do something stupid for no real good reason.

sekio;13154430This isn't the A-team.[/QUOTE said:
LMAO!

and OP, there are no drugs short of a hospital setting that will knock you out for such a short time and have a quick recovery.

^This :D Damn, this seems a little bit extreme for a 1 hour car ride don't you think?

Especially when you are already taking so much tranquilizers on a daily basis that would incapacitate anyone without tolerance to the point of being a drooling zombie.
Get an Audiobook or something like that, occupy your time during the ride but don't massively sedate yourself just because it seems convenient.

I dont mind being knocked out for more than an hour. Any recommendation on dosage?

Triazolam 0.25mg (commonly Helcion) if you can obtain it, onset about 5 minutes, duration about hour, maybe half an hour.

Flubromazolam 0.25mg (easily purchased from RC vendors), onset about 15 minutes to half an hour, duration around 3 hours, initial hour can put you to sleep though.

Unless you have access to some propofol midazolam and a bedside anesthetist I'd stick to a short acting benzo like say oxazepam 60mg that will deck u

I really wanna know why he has to be knocked out for this ride lol is the situation that bad?

I really wanna know why he has to be knocked out for this ride lol is the situation that bad?
OP is like an non domesticated animal, car rides make them extremely nervous, and with the stress the hour long car ride to the release site plus the re release back to the wild will cause! Well... 8o;)

Yea, just take 2-3 mg xanax or 3-4 mg klonopin (preferably xanax so you're not knocked out ALL day) and you should be gucci.

You want to get knocked out because you have to sit in a car for AN HOUR? JUST AN HOUR!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Try going on a 16 hour plane flight, maybe that's a little more reasonable to get knocked out 8)

Well, he said don't ask why... so I am assuming maybe there is a good reason for it? One of my buddies can't ride in a vehicle without being on benzos. His vehicle was hit by an IED when we were overseas in a convoy I was only two vehicles back. But he survived and had some minor injuries. But now he just cant deal with car rides. Even in the city he has to take his morning ativan. I was never directly hit by an IED but I have my issues about it as well I mean two of my buddies died in that vehicle he was injured and then we had to provide first aid. It was just all around not good. So I mean there ARE reasons. His might not be as reasonable but I like to give the benefit of the doubt.

Some sort of benzo; but be very careful about the dose, since you will black out and not remember the rest of the day especially if you combine it with other drugs like alcohol or even cannabis.

The only experience with benzos I have is when I had my wisdom teeth taken out I was given some valium and I do not remember anything after they gave it to me.