• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need a break from ecstasy...what might complement dancing?

wiecrnh

Greenlighter
Hello,

I'm new to Bluelight, so my apologies if this thread goes in another category :)

I just moved to Berlin, with its legendary nightclubs and DJs spinning techno like I've never heard it before for 72 hours straight across the weekend. Since I moved here and have been exploring the music scene, I've taken ecstasy a few times but discovered (with the help of Bluelight) that I need to space out my usage significantly for my health and safety and also (perhaps) for my long-term enjoyment of the drug in the future.

But what now?

I would love to find something else that I can take in small doses perhaps one day per week (Saturday night) and have enough energy to spend a whole day dancing to excellent techno/electro and chatting with strangers :) Speed and K is common here in clubs, but I'm not sure where to begin, or if to begin, with something like that to enhance the clubbing experience :) I think almost anything in available in clubs here, so do you have any recommendations of something I could try?

Thank you for any recommendations in advance

Cocaine, mephedrone, 2CB are all drugs that can be used for raves :)

A few beers or drinks...if u want a break off mdma going to cocaine is awful more addictive and you'll be doing a bump every 30 mins. Most hard drugs decrease urges to socialize or dance other then mdma xtc molly w.e. you need to limit your xtc saturday club sprees to rare or you willl end up with a problem

Try Phenibut once a week. For me it felt like XTC down a few steps but lasted a lot longer. If you use it once a week you'll have little to no problem with addiction. When I used it responsibly I did about 2-3 grams. Wonderful stuff if you don't abuse it. YMMV. I'm in my 60s now but back in the day dancing was everything to me. I'd go to Burning Man and do XTC and Acid and dance from dusk to dawn for most of the week. I loved the world at that lovely gathering. I sure miss that. I'm fucking diseased and opiate addicted and can't dance for shit anymore but fuck I was there. Do it while you can brother. Shit happens.

Last edited: