• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Near fatal OD from white blotter

In your OP you said that you took one and a half blotters, so do you have the other half that you can try to test? If it's a blank white one, it shouldn't be too difficult. I think they should do away with the ink on blotters anyway.

I'm also curious to know if you swallowed it or used the sublingual method?

Timelines are a clue as well, which is definitely hard to tell from your OP. The thickness of the blotter paper is another clue too. I'm also surprised that the doctor didn't seem to try to find out what you took? Since you were there for a couple days, it would behoove them to find out what you ingested. That sounds a bit odd.

Anyway, it is good that you are safe now. No more deaths from psychs plz. :)

The sight of blotter gives me small panic attacks at the moment, that's the reason I won't take them now, not necessarily because I think they're all bad.
Maybe in the future I will again, as for now I'm sure any blotter would cause bad trips.
When, and if you ever decide to trip again you could just eat mushrooms. That is what myself and lots of other people did when research chemo that are not LSD at all started being sold as acid, and the ug/mic dose had vastly decreased, and prices went up compared to what they were decades ago when you did not have to worry about RCs, and people would give away large doses for free.

I remember those days....back in the 90's I can't tell you the number of times I was offered a 10 strip for free to pArty with

When, and if you ever decide to trip again you could just eat mushrooms. That is what myself and lots of other people did when research chemo that are not LSD at all started being sold as acid, and the ug/mic dose had vastly decreased, and prices went up compared to what they were decades ago when you did not have to worry about RCs, and people would give away large doses for free.

I love mushrooms, and this is probably exactly what I'll do for a while. I often get the feeling I was born a generation or two late when it comes to these things xD

You have to interrogate acid dealers these days about their shit if you don't know them well. Chances are the OP had an NBOMe, there's been wow blotter with NBOMe on it tested at ecstasydata. Sometimes NBOMe tabs aren't THAT bitter/metallic tasting but LSD blotters usually don't have any taste at all. It just tastes like paper.

Get a testing kit & you can always make sure you get LSD...mushrooms just don't compare to LSD for me, they have their own charm but L is so much more lucid, intelligent, consistently enjoyable, just a much better drug overall (mushrooms certainly have their place & time but I really don't have any desire to use them with any regularity as I do with LSD).

I think you had 25I NBOMe. I took some at Bonnaroo and felt as if my whole life revolved around me going into Bonnaroo. Everything was in infinite loops. Ended up in the medical tent, fuck that stuff man.