• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football NCAAF vCOVIDSUCKS

note to self to delete this thread into the depths of hell for eternity

we talked about Florida vs Alabama remember?

and that thread too.

and to never, ever, ever, talk about NCAAF again until we get a new f'n coach. Thank god the rest of my saturday's just freed up.

note to self to delete this thread into the depths of hell for eternity

and that thread too.

and to never, ever, ever, talk about NCAAF again until we get a new f'n coach. Thank god the rest of my saturday's just freed up.

yeah, uk inexplicablylost to Mississippi state too. That was one we didn't need to lose.

Lol at Cincinnati thinking they deserve a playoff spot then "winning" a game like that against Tulsa. What a fucking mess that was.

First to 100 @TheLoveBandit ?

vQHDiHA.jpg

I'm still high from Cam's game today. I know UK won their game too but idr who they played. I think maybe Georgia or Bama...definitely not vandy...

Christ what happened to Oregon.

not complaining as a bucks fan, but sheesh

I’m torn on the Cinci situation… I mean on one hand what else can we expect them to do. If they finish out undefeated it’s be pretty fucked up to deny them. But also their schedule was cake lmao

Im not really saying anything that hasn’t been said before, but yeah idk lol

I’m torn on the Cinci situation… I mean on one hand what else can we expect them to do. If they finish out undefeated it’s be pretty fucked up to deny them. But also their schedule was cake lmao

Im not really saying anything that hasn’t been said before, but yeah idk lol

I’d rather they are forced to take cinci than nd. Is nd still getting special consideration, or are they tied to the acc bid?

I’d rather they are forced to take cinci than nd. Is nd still getting special consideration, or are they tied to the acc bid?
I would rather see cinci in the Notre Dame. Head to head has to count for something…

I just am excited to see the UGA-ALA outcome

i hate that announcer that was on the Ohio Michigan game. Annoying as hell.

Loved watching Okie State beat OU tonight. I'm not really an Okie State fan per se, but I always enjoy watching OU get knocked down a notch or two in the rankings. That and when I don't have a dog in the fight, I usually cheer for the underdog.

With today's results, Georgia-Alabama-Cincinnati are locked for the playoff.

if Michigan beats Iowa, they're in the last spot.

but what if they lose?

idk.