• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

NCAA football preseason Top 25

A Buckeyes fan? Where do you get that? I'm a UGA alumni. Anyway to The love bandit, HD is great for sports. I've had HD since 2001 and never have regretted it. What company do you have? I have Dish Network, which, so far, has the most HD channels.

actually, you're an alumnus or alumna. Didn't spend enough time at Park Hall, did ya?

Pander Bear said:
you really disappoint me, Jim. Ohio is supposed to be the cradle of the best program in the county (see numerous posts you've made), but the second the worm turns, you bad-mouth the entire sport?

I never liked crash midnight.:p

what do you mean? I am saying that hicks love football and play great football. that's why those aforementioned states produce such quality year in and year out. how am I badmouthing Ohio?

also, you are correct that Ohio has 4 cities on the downfall - the most of any state. however if you did your homework you would know that Columbus is on the rise as a city (thanks due to its mostly white collar nature).

I also never liked Crash Midnight. I did it for the money, girls, and drugs. it was a nice break for a year. but why are we talking about this?

Pander Bear said:
actually, you're an alumnus or alumna. Didn't spend enough time at Park Hall, did ya?
Yeah, you're right. My bad! I just got caught up in my excitement. Didn't think you would speak of me disparagingly like that since we are fellow dawg fans. Trust me, I spent many a long evening at Memorial Hall banging out assignments for my Political Science classes. And I hope you're not giving me the business because I'm a Republican, are you? Tends to bring out the worst in people on this site, LOL.
GO DAWGS!!!
UGA '99 Alum
--McCain/Palin '08
F**k ESPN!

I'm a fiscal conservative, and a social leftist-- fyi. I'd happily give you the business in person. I give you the business because you make me look bad, and because you're a poly sci major (gag!).