View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

NBOMes affecting my LSD trip?

leavesthetrees

Greenlighter
I tripped on 25B, 25C, and 25I on three separate days over the last 2 months. My last trip was 25I and that was 22 days ago.

I am aware of the cross tolerance NBOMes cause; I took an eighth of shrooms a week after tripping on 25I and I hardly felt anything.

Now my question is this: I am planning on tripping on LSD on Saturday, will my tolerance be affected by the NBOMes I took recently?

Last edited by a moderator:
stop feeding psychedelics to your pets

i have heard NBOMe's induce an unusually high tolerance to psychedelics that lasts longer than usual, like two weeks... i have tripped on NBOMe eight days apart from each trip but well the second trip i dosed 4x times higher...

you could have had weak shrooms too

i would wait between two weeks to one month without any psychedelic to reset your tolerance fully and get the most out of your LSD experience

Hey buddy, welcome to Bluelight.

Using self-incrimination avoidance terms like SWIM, or "my pet sloth" in your case, is against the rules here on Bluelight. It just makes your post confusing to read, and offers no REAL protection anyway. We know it's you, so even if you aren't admitting to it directly, it's pretty obvious.

22 days should be plenty for your tolerance to be back to baseline, though you should really cut back on the frequency you're tripping, especially with any of the NBOMe compounds.