• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

NBOME Discussion - Missold Blotter and Availability

I know some guy who felt ill after taking a blotter after MDMA, the symptoms he described where like an MDMA overdose, but he said he took a normal dose, like less than 300mgs and it all went to shit after the blotter, he doesn't seem to remember the print as he bought it a party he says he's sure it's wasn't genuine LSD.

We need to be careful,taking acid on mdma is usually blissful, those cunts selling NBOME as acid need a good kicking, even of they do it out of ignorance.

I'm going to cut this out & paste it into the sticky NBOMe warning thread in PD where we're collating data to help narrow down the mechanisms by which NBOMe compounds cause fatalities. I'm becoming aware of the possibility that NBOMe compounds may produce the same kind of effects on core temperature & perhaps also disrupt the ability to metabolise water. If we can find that NBOMes cause death through similar actions as MDMA we might be able to educate A&E departments to deal with NOMBe crises in a similar way to MDMA crises.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-blotters-sold-as-LSD?p=12659807#post12659807

I know kets getting expensive these days, but who the fuck sells coke as ket lol?

I had better inform my friends.

These were being sold at a party during the weekend. They were a fiver a pop but I didn't buy any. A couple of my friends bought some so I must make them aware.

Seen There's Mario invincibility stars going around here that are lsd, the mushroom ones are not, the stars are, no bitter taste and people saying they r perfectly dosed, ask you mates are they the stars or mushrooms, if they r stars then 100% go for them

Aye my mate says that he double dropped them that night and had a great time. He was worried when I told them they might not be LSD, especially as his partner was going to be tripping for the first time with them.

I'll let him know that the star variant is kosher :)

Cheers <3