View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines NBoc-DMT?

Keeloverandfly

Bluelighter
A certain euro clear shop is selling NBoc-DMT oxolate. They claim it “is almost identical to the banned N,N-Dimethyltryptamine. When heated the Nboc disappears”

Whatchall think?

Hmm, I have no idea, honestly. Is this vendor typically trustworthy?

Is the NBoc like NBOMe/NBOH? I wonder...

No it's just a protecting group. Intended to be removed by heat as stated, not part of drug pharmacology.

I say go for it if not too expensive. Be careful with reagent testing.

Yes European Internet forums say they are trustworthy. I’ve ordered, received and successfully reagent tested 2ce (wrote about my underdose experience recently here) and MAL (haven’t tried it) in two separate orders and they are super responsive by email.

I will buy asap. Will keep you all informed!

Last edited:
I guess this is t-BOC on the indole N-H, as the sidechain nitrogen is a tert amine and cannot form BOC carbamates.

The indole is a special nitrogen and the N-t-BOC will fall off very readily, even tosyl falls off this position, so be warned the material will be in reality a mixture of 1-N t-BOC DMT and DMT. go direct to jail do not pass go etc.

Well, I live in Europe, the laws are different ( less draconian) than the states’, and the shipping risk is same as the dark net. I just don’t know how to use the dark net. Otherwise I wouldn’t care about buying a knock-off molecule of dmt.

Depends on the country, if you live in the UK, then you have a way worse importation risk, from my understanding. In the US, you can get anything from most places, except for flagged countries (which include the NL, unfortunately). And if you get caught, as long as it's small amounts, they just send you a letter and take it. The letter says you can claim it if you want, but obviously you don't do that.

Actually most of the time I've had packages disappear, I don't even get a letter. I imported 100 Somas and got caught and got a letter, telling me it was illegal. But nothing happened.

I didn’t realize America had such easy going laws with shipped drugs, given that they imprison huge amounts of people on drug charges every year.

England isn’t in Europe anymore :) no you’re right it is dependent on the specific country but word is that in my country seized small quantities (under several grams) just disappear. I’m not too worried. Even getting caught/punished wouldn’t be a big deal here. For the minuscule quantities I receive id receive a fine. I got caught buying on the street though and that sucked big time, with a night in the city jail. So I much prefer the internet now, which limits me to clear web given my lack of dark skillz. Not like there are dmt dealers on the street though. That’d be the day.

Could something like NBoC-2c-b be produced? Or only tryptamines with NboC- can be produced?

What amount of heat approximately needs to be applied? I’m guessing that it’s at least somewhat different depending on substance with NBoC-.

Could unheated stuff, like in this case DMT or maybe NBoC-2c-nbome (if it’s possible to produce it) potentially become active via ROA it usually isn’t?

Update: still waiting on this. The company that sells it says sold out…

Last edited:
I didn’t realize America had such easy going laws with shipped drugs, given that they imprison huge amounts of people on drug charges every year.

England isn’t in Europe anymore :) no you’re right it is dependent on the specific country but word is that in my country seized small quantities (under several grams) just disappear. I’m not too worried. Even getting caught/punished wouldn’t be a big deal here. For the minuscule quantities I receive id receive a fine. I got caught buying on the street though and that sucked big time, with a night in the city jail. So I much prefer the internet now, which limits me to clear web given my lack of dark skillz. Not like there are dmt dealers on the street though. That’d be the day.
In Sweden you cant be charged with someone shipping drugs to you either.
In some cases they may check your bank account or similar to try to prove that is was you who did it.

But in theory someone else could be trying to frame you by Shipping illegal substances to your address etc.

Isn’t that the case world-wide? No evidence you paid it/acquired it, no conviction? And ofc in case you are not busted with anything just before/after.

Even in USA if you don’t accept controlled delivery, have no traces and have nothing illegal you are fine, right?

Isn’t that the case world-wide? No evidence you paid it/acquired it, no conviction? And ofc in case you are not busted with anything just before/after.

Even in USA if you don’t accept controlled delivery, have no traces and have nothing illegal you are fine, right?
In the states it’s a lot more variable on if someone is having a bad day or not. If someone decides they wanna go after you, they’ll definitely make your life hard.

Where I am there are strict...how should I call...law formulas maybe?...that are followed by letter so you can both survive letter or fuck up badly if you slightly alter/miss right formula and someone out there is having you on ※ or ♤ as we say here…

♡ Love’s a loosing game ♡