Nauseous/Lethargy on prohormone cycle?

Draven26

Bluelighter
I was just wondering if anyone else feels nauseous and lethargic on prohormone/aas cycles and how the hell you can combat that? I always feel like I'm all ready shutting down the second week and so on when the shit is kicking in and I'm making my gains and it's a real bitch! I always feel weak, tired, nauseous and my appetite is killed. The only time I never felt that way and felt great on cycle is when I was using Meth.. and that's only because it gave me energy and euphoria to feel anything going on in my body. I felt numb and felt like I could go on and on.. and now that I'm not a drug user I would like to know how the hell I'm supposed to finish my cycle without feeling lethargic and nauseous. If you guys have any advice on what I can do or take please let me know.. it would help! I'm taking DHEA, and I'm eating chicken breasts, steak with broccoli, oatmeal, fish, protein shakes, and a shit ton of water. I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I've done so many cycles in the past. I'm 28 years old by the way.

First what prohormone/designer steroid are you using? Second if there's no test being used that could account for the lethargy. Third nausea is typically attributed to the steroid itself (I've heard anadrol and superdrol cause this in some) or a sign of liver stress.

I'm taking Blueheart Dianabol at 20mgs at the moment and I'm bridging with Epistane. My wife doesn't want me injecting test or any other injectables so I'm taking Forerunner labs Alpha Mass which has Ultra 1-DHEA so hopefully that will help with lethargy?

I'm taking my prohormones at night 30 minutes before the gym and taking my organ shield during the day which has milk thistle, saw palmetto and all other sorts of goodies for protecting my organs.. anything else I need you think?

I'm also taking GW-501516 (Cardarine) 10mgs before my workout at night to help with endurance/cardio boost.. I just want to be okay on cycle. I still have 4 more weeks to go and I don't want to stop taking my cycle you know? I just want to see why I'm feeling this way!

I'm taking Blueheart Dianabol at 20mgs at the moment and I'm bridging with Epistane. My wife doesn't want me injecting test or any other injectables so I'm taking Forerunner labs Alpha Mass which has Ultra 1-DHEA so hopefully that will help with lethargy?

Some blue hearts have been shown to be fake, as previously posted.. Time to punch the wife..!!

Some blue hearts have been shown to be fake, as previously posted.. Time to punch the wife..!!

Well the blue hearts have been doing their job as far as strength gains go.. and no I won't punch the wife lol but do you think the ultra 1 DHEA in the Alpha Mass will help with lethargy?

Well the blue hearts have been doing their job as far as strength gains go.. and no I won't punch the wife lol but do you think the ultra 1 DHEA in the Alpha Mass will help with lethargy?

A batch of blue hearts were shown to be not dianabol but two other very liver toxic oral compounds, your wife's blatant stubbornness is effecting your health...

I got my bluehearts from this guy and here is the site:

http://www.anabol-steroids.biz/danabol-ds-body-research/

^^ Safe or should I drop it if you guys think it's fake. I am definitely getting strength gains at the gym but I don't want to be taking poison and have it just be placebo.. let me know if I should drop the dbol or if it's fine to stay on it.. thanks!

I'd drop the link as that is sourcing drugs according to blua.

Happen to know which ones?

When colour fails: illicit blue tablets containing anabolic androgen steroids.

Favretto D, Castagna F, Maietti S, Boscolo-Berto R, Ferrara SD.

Source

Department of Molecular Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Padova, Via Falloppio 50, I-35121 Padova, Italy. [email protected]

Abstract

The necessity of specific, confirmatory tests in the identification of seized illicit products was highlighted by the analysis of eighteen heart shaped, blue tablets confiscated by Police at a street control in the North East of Italy. The tablets responded as amphetamines to a preliminary color test (Marquis); a subsequent, confirmatory assay by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry revealed the presence of two anabolic androgen steroids (AAS), methandienone and methyltestosterone, in concentration of 1.7 and 1.5mg respectively per tablet; no trace of amphetamine-like or nitrogen containing compounds was found. The observed orange coloration was due to the reaction of concentrated sulphuric acid, contained in the Marquis reagent, with the Δ(4) C-3 keto group of steroids. The two AAS, banned under the world antidoping code, are not considered as psychoactive drugs of abuse in most countries, although their trafficking may entangle severe public health concerns.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23770638

Image045.jpg

These gave me issues several years ago...

Last edited:
I'd drop the link as that is sourcing drugs according to blua.

We are discussing a possible health issue... The post relates to authenticity of a product already in use, which may be the cause of the health issue..

Remember we are discussing hormones not narcotics on this forum...

Androgen Supplementation During Aging: Development of a Physiologically Appropriate Protocol,
Urbanski HF, Sorwell KG, Garyfallou VT, Garten J, Weiss A, Renner L, Neuringer M, Kohama SG, Rejuvenation Research. April 2014, 17(2): 140-144

ABSTRACT

Men show an age-related decline in the circulating levels of testosterone (T) and dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEAS). Consequently, there is interest in developing androgen supplementation paradigms for old men that replicate the hormone profiles of young adults.

In the present study, we used old (21–26 years old) male rhesus monkeys as a model to examine the efficacy of an androgen supplementation paradigm that comprised oral T administration (12 mg/kg body weight, dissolved in sesame oil/chocolate) in the evening, and two oral DHEA administrations, 3 hr apart (0.04 mg/kg body weight, dissolved in sesame oil/chocolate) in the morning.

After 5 days of repeated hormone supplementation, serial blood samples were remotely collected from each animal hourly across the 24-hr day, and assayed for cortisol, DHEAS, T, 5α-dihydrotestosterone (DHT), estrone (E1), and 17β-estradiol (E2). Following androgen supplementation, T levels were significantly elevated and this was associated with a more sustained nocturnal elevation of T's primary bioactive metabolites, DHT and E1 and E2. Plasma DHEAS levels were also significantly elevated after androgen supplementation; DHEAS levels rose in the early morning and gradually declined during the course of the day, closely mimicking the profiles observed in young adults (7–12 years old); in contrast, cortisol levels were unaltered by the supplementation.

Together the data demonstrate a non-invasive androgen supplementation paradigm that restores youthful circulating androgen levels in old male primates. Because this paradigm preserves the natural circulating circadian hormone patterns, we predict that it will produce fewer adverse side effects, such as perturbed sleep or cognitive impairment.

We are discussing a possible health issue... The post relates to authenticity of a product already in use, which may be the cause of the health issue..

Remember we are discussing hormones not narcotics on this forum...

Thanks Genetic Freak.. yeah I didn't mean to post the link if it was going to get me into trouble. So you think the Blue Hearts I'm taking right now is something I should be worried about? Do you think the link I posted is legit Blueheart Dbols or do you think I should get rid of it and just stick to my Epistane and Trestolone? I got some of that as a test base. Let me know if I should keep the bluehearts or drop them.. that's all I wanna know!

I see this as splitting hairs and didn't want this whole subforum to get fucked in case they see this as us trying to run our own show. Remember this forum is NOT based on the principles of gh15 and many here don't have the same view. Just trying to look out for us.

Edit: http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Bluelight_User_Agreement_(BLUA)

The first bulletpoint under prohibited use: "use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:attempting to solicit or obtain contraband substancesor substances of a quasi-legal statusor information on how to do so".

Last edited:
Thanks GF :)

Oh, and if you still remember... what kind of problems did they cause for you and what was your dose? I know methyltest isn't the best of orals, but I've never thought it to be that bad...

Last edited:
Thanks Genetic Freak.. yeah I didn't mean to post the link if it was going to get me into trouble. So you think the Blue Hearts I'm taking right now is something I should be worried about? Do you think the link I posted is legit Blueheart Dbols or do you think I should get rid of it and just stick to my Epistane and Trestolone? I got some of that as a test base. Let me know if I should keep the bluehearts or drop them.. that's all I wanna know!

I don't have an issue with the link, as we are discussing a health issue...
The results of the fake Blue hearts were only confirmed from a single test back in 2013, without testing your tablets with GC/MS I can't answer your question...
Trestolone is very suppressive of the HPTA, once off your symptoms may be worse than previous..

As previously stated low dose injectable testosterone is your optimum treatment (100mg/week)... Not bluehearts, not epistane, trestolone, or 1-dhea.....
TNE (testosterone no ester) + DHEA may be a protocol you could use, see the link above... /\

You have a genuine medical issue, I strongly suggest you rethink your strategy...

Thanks GF :)

Oh, and if you still remember... what kind of problems did they cause for you and what was your dose? I know methyltest isn't the best of orals, but I've never thought it to be that bad...

It was back in 2010, from memory severe lower stomach pains radiating towards groin and lower back, that would suggest liver/kidney issues, had full GP tests which confirmed liver profiles sky-high, plus others..

interesting, didn't think methyltest would be that toxic, at least compared to some of the other even more toxic orals