• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

National Geographic documentary looking for insight into psychedelic production

curious774

Greenlighter
Hi there, I'm working on a National Geographic documentary episode about the psychedelic trade (particularly for LSD) and are interested in hearing from people who consume and/or make and/or sell. At this stage, we are simply looking to understand the market (not filming or putting anything on the record) and anything shared will be confidential. We're parituclarly interested in hearing from anyone who has insight on how chemists procure precursor chemicals, as we're having a difficult time verifying the information we're getting.

Please feel free to reach out here or via email at [email protected] or text/whatsapp/Signal/telegram 518-813-6579 if you want more info or have insight, experiences, or opinions you'd like to share.

Thank you,
Z

While I appreciate your motivation, divulging such information only serves to make it harder for the producers to continue producing.

The LSD market in particular is the most coveted and secret of the bunch, I can promise no chemist will ever drop in to share their ways.

Maybe I’m wrong though?.. I suppose it’s worth an ask.

-GC

Its worth an ask. People go on these shows all the time and it’s fine long as basic exif shit is wiped and facial blur.

I could talk to you a little. I have used lsd in the last year a couple times. I know next to nothing about chemistry or any precursor, but I can maybe shed a little light for you what my experience has been as a user.

so the thing is, chemists who d this are generally plugged into official channels and don’t get questions for precursors which are common to many many possible formulations. How people get Chems is so dead ass easy even if you aren’t a chemical engineering major it’s actually kind of trivial. Step by step instructions for all of this can generally be found in chemistry queries online too. Here is University of Toronto’s step by step and breakdown of lsd synthesis.

So then I guess the question becomes, why do so few people make it? Risk and time commitment?

Heads up this journalist has not been verified at this point. If they are eventually staff will post here that they have been.

Ya, journalist are not partulary trustful bunch. The whole Vice News fiasco proved that.