NASADD Social - We Live on the Cusp of Death Thinking it Won't be Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt think you were ever comin back to BL

how you been?

Pretty good man, how have you been since back in the good old days?

not a whole lot, man. still just working everyday and L-I-V-I-N. what about you dude what the fuck have you been upto?

I hear that man, I did a whole lot of working myself but right now I am actually finally back in school and getting good grades for the first time in my life.

Good to hear you're doing good and living life tho man, its great to see so many of the OG OD-Social crew still around, I had no idea what to expect signing in last night ;)

Last edited:
You too bro! I don't remember who the mods were when I stopped posting here but I was glad to see you were an OD mod when I signed on yesterday, you always knew your stuff.

being an OD mod is a sick punishing way to waste your time on the internet. still a good gig.

are you on an adderall roll like memphis has been lately? :p

Pretty good man, how have you been since back in the good old days?

honestly i dont remember when it was the last time we talked

but im confident saying that im doing better now then i was the last time you were around

so i finished all the episodes of Breaking Bad on Netflix

they dont have any season 5 stuff on there

do any of yall know where on the interwebz someone could watch Breaking bad for free? netflix doesnt have season 5 and hulu sucks balls n doesnt have breaking bad either, tried some googledge but didnt get anything

do any of yall know where on the interwebz someone could watch Breaking bad for free? netflix doesnt have season 5 and hulu sucks balls n doesnt have breaking bad either, tried some googledge but didnt get anything

here you go, sir.

nvm

couldnt get it to work

i know im computer illiterate, but maybe im just retarded

EDIT: ok i am retarded but i was able to get it to work, thanks again

Beta: yea man i dont think its been 2 weeks yet n im almost done with it

shit is addicting

Last edited:
being an OD mod is a sick punishing way to waste your time on the internet. still a good gig.

are you on an adderall roll like memphis has been lately? :p

Back when I was a mod it could feel like a pretty big waste of time as well, by the end of it I spent all my time bitching to senior staff and trying to keep the social open instead of actually modding.. Ahhh, pleasant memories <3

I love that show, my friend recommended it to me and within 2 weeks I had watched all 5 seasons.

Beta and nowdub. Glad to see you both.

Nowdub, congrats on the dope sobriety.

Hey buddy good to see you are still around.

Last edited:
what's with the attitude?

how about you shut that filthy whore mouth of yours?

nvm

couldnt get it to work

i know im computer illiterate, but maybe im just retarded

EDIT: ok i am retarded but i was able to get it to work, thanks again

lol, k good. i was legit about to give you a rundown on what you needed to do. i actually quite liked the 5th season despite how slow the other seasons got at times.

Back when I was a mod it could feel like a pretty big waste of time as well, by the end of it I spent all my time bitching to senior staff and trying to keep the social open instead of actually modding.. Ahhh, pleasant memories <3

i was one of them at the time from memory. i wasn't involved with overseeing CD at the time so kept out of it for the most until i became involved and ran things like a boss. you had a firecracker up your ass about that ish, i remember lol.

anyway, welcome home. this is where all the ODG's hang now for the most part

how about you shut that filthy whore mouth of yours?

NSFW:
images

Holy shit, Beta's alive. How's it goin mayne? Good to see you back as well. Next Palli is gonna get out of jail and come back too, I can feel it (not going to happen).

What else is up with the rest of you bunch of fucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.