NASADD Social - We Live on the Cusp of Death Thinking it Won't be Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much man. I have been having health problems recently and unfortunately I've allowed myself to relapse in order to cope with the stress of having undiagnosed problems :|

How are you doing?

Wasn't doing any stims, for whatever reason Opana keeps me awake for hours! I get amazing 5-30 minute nods, but I absolutely cannot fall asleep on Opana unless I combine it with a little bit of benzo %)

damn dude, im sorry to hear that. care to tell us whats been going on? shoot me a PM if you dont want to say it in the social. i know all about having health problems, hope whatever is going on is sorted out mayne.

Hahaha yeah I remember the good ol days. Afraid to do 2 30s cuz I mite OD haha but now its barely enough to keep the sickness away.

I mean yer the only one that knows when enough is enough n its time to get clean. I would like to get clean but in my situation rite now I just can't stop.

lol i remeber those days of snorting a roxy and being blasted..now you say 2 will barely keep the sick away and now for me i would need prolly 5 to take the sick away and make me feel normal..i prolly need 10-12 to be high, if im lucky

I'm currently looking into getting my dealer's license but I would just do small scale used stuff. I wouldn't even have a lot and I wouldn't be associated with one automaker. Go for it, they can make a decent amount of $.

Or were you talking about being a salesman at a dealership? I knew a couple dudes who tried out that line of work. You'd have to be a real strong salesman to make that much at first. It all depends on your personality, if you're a good seller then yeah you can make it happen, but it's really not for everyone. day.
yeah im talkin dealerships..my friends family owns a ford dealership and a nissian/infinity dealship.

dont expect 100k to start no you're gonna be the dude out in the parking lots going up to people being like "so can i help yall find anything" and getting rejected but everyonce in a while someone will buy a car and you'll most likely be on a salary plus commissions which turns out to be allright. plus dealer car insurance 401k shit like that. Its a decent career id be doing it but my driving record is fuckered bad.
id be happy with half of that with the opprotunity for commison and dental/health coverage and a 401k.

15 hours?, ive worked for body shops (that were part of dealerships n occasionally did porter work at the dealer part) thats like 8am to 11pm? what kinda car dealership stays open that late, place i was at was 8am-7pm

i dont know the actual hours, i was just saying id work 15 if thats what was needed to make that kind of money

NSADSADSADSAD Social Song O The Day

Trinidad Jame$-Females Welcome

NSFW:

Fuck love it's overrated
What's fellowship, Now I'm reinstated
Might need a witness, these bitches crazy
Let me say it again, (these bitches crazy)
Fucked her once, now I'm swayze
Fucked her twice, (now I'm swayze)
Put my partner on
He got her pregnant
Man fuck life, life ignorant
Might need a cigarette, that newport
(That newport)
Got new shoes, got new clothes
Need new hoes, (need new hoes)
Like old school, with two doors
I'm Too Short (I'm Too Short)
Too clean for them photos
So please do not snap those
Got my hands up with my eyes closed
Your girl head down with her mouth open
I'm in my tank top with my pants open
She still going (she still going)
Say Ay bruh, what you wanna do
Say Ay bruh, (what you want to do)
We got bad bitches and a ton of brew
Nigga we the troop, they loving the crew

[Hook x4]

[Dubstep plays]
No, mo [x13]
Mo [repeats and echoes]

[Hook x4]
(Boy, don't you know, take it slow
Work it hard take it far [x2])

[Bridge: Reija Lee]
Boy, I can see it in your face, you're all over the place
Can you stand up straight for me, yeah
Get it back on track if you want me back
Don't you know
Do the sweet, do the sweet talk
Talk [4x]
Do the sweet talk
Boy, don't you know, take it slow
Work it hard take it far

Trinidad Jame$-Female Welcome

i don't care if you don't like it, i love it. and before you even start.....chinky, STFU.

yo memph I dont really have any beef with you man I just have this problem of being in a bad mood and saying something dick than not apologizing because usually the person has responded negatively by then.

so consider this an apology

yo memph I dont really have any beef with you man I just have this problem of being in a bad mood and saying something dick than not apologizing because usually the person has responded negatively by then.

so consider this an apology

sounds a lot like you have a problem with acting like a child.

seriously, NBD JS

ok, if you want to think that. a lot of people say that before they get to know me

Hey beta. How are things?
Doing OK. As I mentioned above I'm having some health problems but other than that, I finally got great grades in school this past year so things are looking good for me finally going away to real college soon which is awesome.

How are you doing buddy?

damn dude, im sorry to hear that. care to tell us whats been going on? shoot me a PM if you dont want to say it in the social. i know all about having health problems, hope whatever is going on is sorted out mayne.
Thanks for the support brother.

Basically about 10 months ago I started having some stomach problems (cramping, constipation, gas, ext), eventually the constipation turned into diarrhea everyday and the other symptoms got worse. I ignored it for a while but after stepping on scale and realizing I had lost 30 pounds in less than 6 months without trying to (I usually weigh 150 so 30lbs is a lot) I went to the doctor. I've had a million tests/procedures and the doctors don't have a clue why I can't gain any weight or explain what is causing my other symptoms.

To make matters worse, before getting a colonoscopy I was really afraid I had cancer because the symptoms fit perfectly for colon cancer, so I started using opiates again to cope with the stress until the test/results came back and I haven't been able to quit since then. So aside from the obvious downsides of using everyday, because opiates treat diarrhea so well my addiction is also causing some problems diagnostically for my doctors. I bought some benzos this week though and I am planning on quitting when I run out of my current stash of Opana, wish me luck ;)

Other than all that though, life is pretty good. How are things with you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.