NASADD Social v. We've got Skillz and Ohline's and Recky's Fucking Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohline: I think it's a sign that I need to get a life moreso than an accomplishment. My naked ass (and boobs) have been in this social plenty, surely there is some redemption there lol

we just want to see more of your tits. THAT's an accomplishment.

hey.

it's been a while since I've been around these parts as well.
my while hasnt just been NADDS or BL but basically all of the internet. i seem to have simultaneously developed a social life, a rather malignant case of horrible job (and subsequent case of fuck-this-shit-itis), and the closest thing to a gf i've ever had
Haiii dalink!! Text me sometime :)
hey love! i def will tomorrow afterwork. i'll have either great or completely horrible news for you (or none at all, if my dad didnt call the guy like i asked)
I'm addicted to Repo Games. At the same time I'm ashamed of America. The answers are priceless.
of all things, it took a game show to get to that point? damn.
I'm using my 10K post in here.

I feel like confetti and glitter should shoot out of the computer as soon as I hit "post quick reply"
congrats!

expect to be sexually harassed within the near future.
sounds like fun, i kinda want in on the action
well I'm off to bed. Goodnight social. I'm sure I'll be back soon.

also this. maybe not so much the last bit, idk yet

Less than 24 hours before server downtime (July 14th: US EDT : 04:00)

Lets finish off this "pre-upgrade" thread by that time!

Get er done.

The lovely ladies won't offend me if they want to post tits.

Oh and happy birthday to those to whom it applies too.

*sigh*

sure has been awhile since there have been some nice big ol titties in the social

where is baybe when you need her?

*looks around*

we waited over a week for this?

no offense mods n admins im sure alot of work has gone into making BL better, and maybe its just my loathing of change but this new format sucks IMO

wish things were back to the way they were :(

how the fuck have yall been the last week?

me: not so good, whats new tho

*looks around*

no offense mods n admins im sure alot of work has gone into making BL better, and maybe its just my loathing of change but this new format sucks IMO

It is def different and will take me some getting used to as well. All in all I think it was worth it. Don't know about youse guise but, this is like turbo BL over here. Shit happens so fast that I don't even realize it yet. There is the auto-save thing which is cool.

Same shit here. What's up with you.

I see we have lost some pages from the social....

Did we why where were we?

*looks around*

Change is not always bad.....especially when change involves an improved ability to post without the site timing out or quadruple posting. It will take some getting used to but it's all for the better. We can't run on outdated versions of software forever ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.