NASADD Social v. We got crack blows and some hoes, fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
brotha are u craaaaaazyy? FREE dope u turned it down?? i would b on that like white on rice
Nukka I didn't turn shit down, I'm just sayin I need to chill and it's hard to do so when people are throwin free dope at me. Which is exactly what he is trying to accomplish.

:D

don't mind the simultaneous tears and laughter. it's all for flavor.

also, being the lush that i am i'm not quite sure if i've said this or not but congrats on the mod-status, recky.

SOMEONE FIX MY EXHAUST PLEASE *weeps woefully*

Thanks Ohline

It's funny though, last time someone let me be in charge of something I had to pour beer on it to stop it from going up in flames...

And if you lived just a tad closer, I would fix your exhaust for you. I hate seeing lovely females such as yourself weeping woefully.
You should come to CT. For real.
Not only would your exhaust get fixed, but I hear they also have alcohol in this state. (That and my penis is here too.);)

Lol no shit man, for real. What was supposed to be 1 or 2 days has turned into me re-upping several times over the course of over a week. Not tryin to go there again, I've been clean more than 6 months I'll be fuckin pissed if I end up dopesick from this. I don't really have any more time off this year either. I have a week left but I'm going to FLA in Dec. so I can't afford to get real sick and miss work. Better jump off while I'm still ahead.
I've been hangin out with an old dope friend of mine and she doesn't want to stop, and dopeman is super excited I'm calling him to get shit once again instead of me helping him all the fuckin time lending money and shit.
Heh, fuckin junkies, such bad influences...

def take it easy reckless. you might want to consider getting some suboxone to detox fromthe dope. youve been using for a week, you'll def get sick when you stop.

Thanks Ohline

It's funny though, last time someone let me be in charge of something I had to pour beer on it to stop it from going up in flames...

people around here lately have been using hairspray and a lighter to kill off these freaky spiders making their way into our homes. that has nothing to do with you but that shit's still hilarious to see.

And if you lived just a tad closer, I would fix your exhaust for you. I hate seeing lovely females such as yourself weeping woefully.
You should come to CT. For real.
Not only would your exhaust get fixed, but I hear they also have alcohol in this state. (That and my penis is here too.);)

such a sweet man. i need that shit welded if anything. could you help :p? i didn't see that last bit until i quoted it and i fucking LOL'd. thank you for that, sir. so glad you were promoted. recky 2012.

suboxone is some miracle shit. i never felt as capable as i did on that shit. recky, enjoy it. that shit should just allow you to enjoy life.

people around here lately have been using hairspray and a lighter to kill off these freaky spiders making their way into our homes. that has nothing to do with you but that shit's still hilarious to see.
Lol I used to use spraypaint. The house I liven in when I joined BL used to get a shit ton of huge and or just downright shitty spiders in it all the time. I got bit by a brown recluse one time, rotted a fucking small hole in my thigh shit was intense. I don't mind spiders at all as long as they're outside my home. Spiders in the house? Get the fuck out of here.

such a sweet man. i need that shit welded if anything. could you help :p? i didn't see that last bit until i quoted it and i fucking LOL'd. thank you for that, sir. so glad you were promoted.
What's actually wrong with it? Yeah I can weld, but I don't have a lift so that's a pain in the ass. I haven't gotten my own shop like I thought yet.

And really, it's here...

anytime you want it. Nbd,js

suboxone is some miracle shit. i never felt as capable as i did on that shit. recky, enjoy it. that shit should just allow you to enjoy life.
Ack. I know subos are suposed to be like the miracle drug and everyone swears by them, but I'm not very partial to them. Just makes me feel shitty and I hate that orange flavor. I am kind of biased against them, they have a pretty bad stigma attached to them in my brain. I keep a stock of dones though if I really need it although they don't treat me right either.
Unless it gets really bad (which I doubt after this short of a time) I'm usually pretty good about getting by with benzos, dxm, and sucking it up and dealing with it to ride it out. I'm actually pretty strong willed when it comes to addictions, for some reason that's something I've been able to handle well. I'm pretty used to being miserable and in pain most of the time anyways. Also I have kicked bigger habits cold turkey it sucks but it too eventually passes. Hell, quitting smoking cigarettes was a fucking joke for me (as was coke) I went from a pack and a half a day to nothing overnight no sweat. I have always been good at denying myself what I want/ need whether it is intentional or not.

What's actually wrong with it? Yeah I can weld, but I don't have a lift so that's a pain in the ass. I haven't gotten my own shop like I thought yet.

And really, it's here...

anytime you want it. Nbd,js

i know nothing of cars but as far as my brother is concerned (he knows a thing or two).. shit broke right at a joint where the last O2 censor is. he isn't a welder so those few bare-whatever-the-fuck of pipe are nothing but a problem (lol). according to him, i could either weld the shit or replace it entirely. being that there's only a couple payments left until it's paid off i don't know what to do. it's 2 months from paid off.. should i replace from the ground up or just do the minor repairs?

Ack. I know subos are suposed to be like the miracle drug and everyone swears by them, but I'm not very partial to them. Just makes me feel shitty and I hate that orange flavor. I am kind of biased against them, they have a pretty bad stigma attached to them in my brain. I keep a stock of dones though if I really need it although they don't treat me right either.
Unless it gets really bad (which I doubt after this short of a time) I'm usually pretty good about getting by with benzos, dxm, and sucking it up and dealing with it to ride it out. I'm actually pretty strong willed when it comes to addictions, for some reason that's something I've been able to handle well. I'm pretty used to being miserable and in pain most of the time anyways. Also I have kicked bigger habits cold turkey it sucks but it too eventually passes. Hell, quitting smoking cigarettes was a fucking joke for me (as was coke) I went from a pack and a half a day to nothing overnight no sweat. I have always been good at denying myself what I want/ need whether it is intentional or not.

i wish that shit worked for you like it worked for me. put them up your ass. for serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.