NASADD Social v. We got crack blows and some hoes, fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, just watchin Sons of Anarchy. What're you guys getting into?
I dvr it so I can skip the commercials.
Not a shitload, just took some opana, feeling pretty nice. I'm about to go over my friend's house to help him work on his still but realistically I'll just end up sitting on my ass watching movies on the projector. Tomorrow's my day off so I'm happy about that. Got a lot of shit to do tomorrow tho.
I like moonshine. I came across some and took it to deer camp with me. You almost didn't need to brush your teeth because that shit seems to clean the plaque right off. Lol

I dvr it so I can skip the commercials.
I like moonshine. I came across some and took it to deer camp with me. You almost didn't need to brush your teeth because that shit seems to clean the plaque right off. Lol

Last time I had some it was summer of '07...I still shudder at the memory.

Last time I had some it was summer of '07...I still shudder at the memory.
I shudder at the thought of moonshine too, but I do not shudder at the thought of free booze. Also the whole process is kind of fun too.

JB, how you like sons? I have a lot of friends trying to get me into it, but I just don't have time to watch another show. Is it really that good? worth it?

moonshine is splendid.

i've also been lurking pic threads of the lounge and i want to fuck chainer. help me plz.

I need to watch that from the beginning. I've caught a few episodes this season and really liked them. The only thing that I've gotta call b.s. on is how they will openly shoot people while wearing their Sons of Anarchy jackets, and get away with it. Like, really?!?!? I know they have to keep things exciting so things have to be exaggerated, but I wish they were a little more inconspicuous.

Whats good chainer, you guys getting this warm weather up there too? It's been 68 the past two days here on the island. Even now at night it is still kinda warm, as I'm comfortable smoking a cigarette outside in my shorts and t-shirt with no shoes on.

Anybody make it through no-shave-november?

get yer tits out for us all, RIGHT NAO!
hey ohline<3

Fixd.

Whats good chainer, you guys getting this warm weather up there too? It's been 68 the past two days here on the island. Even now at night it is still kinda warm, as I'm comfortable smoking a cigarette outside in my shorts and t-shirt with no shoes on.

Idk about shorts, but it's been pretty warm around here too. It's almost December yet its in the mid 60's during the day.

Unfortunately I had court twice during the month of November, once right at the beginning and once about halfway through, so I had no chance to grow it out at all. Hell, I don't even have my normal amount of facial hair back yet.

damned booze

get yer tits out for us all, that'll get his attention

hey ohline<3

aw hey el-dub <3 <3

how the hell are you?

it's freakin' 36 degrees right now. someone make winter go away. i'll show you my tits if you do.

36 degres outside is not so bad but 36 degress runnin a wet tile saw sucks. My fingers froze yesterday amd lets doit again today. Teen mom show on mtv allways seems to find 1 just completly stupid female to follow around, and why I even get suckerd into watchn that shit is beyond my grasp

I need to watch that from the beginning. I've caught a few episodes this season and really liked them. The only thing that I've gotta call b.s. on is how they will openly shoot people while wearing their Sons of Anarchy jackets, and get away with it. Like, really?!?!? I know they have to keep things exciting so things have to be exaggerated, but I wish they were a little more inconspicuous.

Me. I have not shaved, at all..

damned booze

aw hey el-dub <3 <3

how the hell are you?

it's freakin' 36 degrees right now. someone make winter go away. i'll show you my tits if you do.

Funny, I just so happened to make it summertime. Quick, don't look outside, just whip those fuckers out

and 36 really? It's been in the 60's up here lately. Memph even said it was snowing down there? Fuck that.

Do you like this new season? I liked the older ones a lot but I haven't watched the last two episodes because its not that exciting to me anymore.

Funny, I just so happened to make it summertime. Quick, don't look outside, just whip those fuckers out

and 36 really? It's been in the 60's up here lately. Memph even said it was snowing down there? Fuck that.

oh you sneaky sneakster.

and don't worry, recky.. it's comin' for ya ;)

sorry WOT you're around more often lol

Tommy it's been great the past week, got cold as shit today though, down to the 30s and how it usually is. I hear we're going to be in the low 10s next week which sounds about right for dec. I enjoyed it, played some BBall and football on a few days, smoked an L at the park and shit cause the kids ain't out when its not in the 70s lol.

whats good?

oh yeah SoA is impossible to drop into... tho each season has pretty much been the exact same, but all building up to this exact moment... so we'll see if next episode makes it worth the wait or not.

JB, how you like sons? I have a lot of friends trying to get me into it, but I just don't have time to watch another show. Is it really that good? worth it?

I like it man. I mean there's some straight stupid shit like any other show nowadays but, it's really the only series I watch religiously. I did watch Rubicon on AMC but, I think they might have cancelled it.

I'm rockin a full beard

Me. I have not shaved, at all..

Good man

Do you like this new season? I liked the older ones a lot but I haven't watched the last two episodes because its not that exciting to me anymore.

Ya I like it. I don't think it's the best but, I do still watch. It's definitely not as exciting to me either because someone dies like every week where as in earlier seasons a death was a big fucking deal. I think I'm more desensitized than anything else.

I joined Bluelight exactly five years ago.

I realize that know one really gives a shit, but it just amazed me when I looked at my join date a few minutes ago.

So I changed my avatar for the first time ever, what do yall think?

Is that your first avatar change? I have always remembered you with the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.