NASADD Social v. We got crack blows and some hoes, fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh necro.. no thanks.

and memphy i was trying to keep it mainly intellectual.

Dude, I dont fuck with stupid. Both lil wyte an hastak lyrically blow everyone out of the water. They are geniuses, all you have to do is listen, LITTLE GIRL.

white rappers and not even a mention of LIL WYTE or HAYSTAK

the fuck you people thinking?

Honestly? I doubted heavily anyone knew who wyte was. I love the non-mainstream scene, there is a shit ton of original music form out that way.

Emimem, I used to be way more into him, but I also think he's went downhill lately...but he still has skills regardless of what he does with em, imo. And Chainer, I am so digging the JCole links you sent me.

Don't care whattup, Em's as nasty as Kanye and has a similar career - they're both another level. Peep it:

The College Dropout = The Slim Shady EP (legendary)
Late Registration = The Marshall Mathers LP
Graduation = The Eminem Show
808s & Heartbreak... let's not talk about this one... Both Relapse CDs.
Twisted Dark Fantasy = Way too good, but Em's Recovery and Bad Meets Evel.

J.Cole is on his way to that next level shit, I think in a few years he will get what all freshmen get out of the way (a shitty mainstream pop cd, ala B.O.B) and go back to his lyrically charged mixtape shit.

If you wanna talk wasted potential... Charles Hamilton.

WATCH THIS SHIT.

Seriously, watch that freestyle. The.... Fuck....? How do you even spit like that for that long? Behind the scenes knowledge: he shot up H right before going on radio in the bathroom. watch him nod off and start freestyling again, lol.

"How old are you dawg?" - DJ.Skee
"What, in this life time?" - CH

@memphis

dude i will eat your fucking face off. YOUR OPINION IS NOT MY OPINION THEREFORE YOU ARE WRONG.

@chainer

i totally forgot about that guy. he's a lot better than i gave him credit for. i remember i used to listen to "brooklyn girls" all the time and my boyfriend fucking hated me for it.

Seriously, watch that freestyle. The.... Fuck....? How do you even spit like that for that long? Behind the scenes knowledge: he shot up H right before going on radio in the bathroom. watch him nod off and start freestyling again, lol.

"How old are you dawg?" - DJ.Skee
"What, in this life time?" - CH

FUUUUCK! That was fucking INCREDIBLE, wtf? Man that was really something else...absolutely amazing.

I like the way you compared Kanye to Eminem...interesting. Imo Dark Twisted Fantasy is a fucking classic, one of my faves EVER.

Oh, and what happened with the girl Memphis? You call her? Get together?

FUUUUCK! That was fucking INCREDIBLE, wtf? Man that was really something else...absolutely amazing.

moar

at one point this kid had the most potential on earth. he is a 10/10 freestyle rapper. drugs ruined him though, so young, fuckin' eh.

Well we're on rap why not a list of people who need to hang it up cause rap has a lot of em. I'll start. Dre and Snoop both need to stop recording themselves. Dr Dre can also take his 400$ headphones and ridiculous bundled software back to Compton where someone might still give a fuck but, even there I doubt it. Fo shizzle dizzle.

On a related note I saw an ad today for some headphones available at radioshack. Soul by Ludacris. FFS.

Not enuff white trash here to mention icp and mempys alltyme fav muck sticky
Yall slackin

^ I couldn't agree more about Snoop, especially after seeing him at Bonnaroo. He showed up about an hour late to his own damn concert and was too high to perform. I was really disappointed because I thought he would definitely put on a good show.

Now that I think of it, I really was disappointed by a lot of the bands that I saw, but others like MGMT were beyond amazing.

Nice to see you around shake.

I agree 100% on snoop and dre, I think plenty of rappers need to hang it up, the freshman league the past 2 years has been miles above and beyond. Wayne for instance, quit while your at the top, not hating, but he's just being money hungry now. Birdman? No thanks.

That said, take it back about the Beats. Beats are the single greatest electronic under 500$ I've bought, them headphones have gotten me digits before. For real.

Wiggi, I saw Snoop 4 years ago, same story. I saw MGMT last year... we on the same tour schedules lol? MGMT was so much better, but I was also on a whole lotta molly that night, so who knows.

^ It was around 3am when I saw MGMT, I passed out during the Ben Harper concert prior to this, my ex loved him, so that's why we went to that one. I was pretty drunk the entire time at Bonnaroo and I vaguely recall being just a little bit drunk plus high from some opium.

if you're a rapper once charged with murder and then in the end make songs with katy perry and make brownies on martha stewart.. wrap that shit up, b.

but as far as dre is concerned it's a bit different. he may have degraded as an emcee (i honestly wasn't even aware he had any new shit). i think he's still entirely capable of producing some amazing shit for other dudes. which i think is the natural progression of things.

once you start getting older you lose the ability to perform your craft, but have enough wisdom to teach it to others. it's just about respecting it and yourself enough to step back.

oh yeah, dre's beats and samples will remain classic until the day he looses touch with rap all together. The same applies to Kanye. Either of them can never spit another bar in their life and still be the best producers alive.

until the day he loses touch with rap all together.

i hope that doesn't happen anytime soon. oh, the many summers i've spent bumping "the chronic" like that shit was just released the other day..

IN OTHER NEWS

what's with all of the pedophile coaches being put on blast, lately? first creepy fuck sandusky and now bernie fines? i'm not defending them in any right. i'm just curious as to if sandusky has become a catalyst.

fucking team sports.

grown men opting to be around young athletic boys who look up to them like gods? I can't see why a pedophile would be drawn to such a job.

i mean, i get it.. but why now? these are both dudes that have been at it for quite some time.. basically the same exact time if i'm not mistaken. it's just curious to see them both called out at nearly the same exact time for pedophilia. again, it isn't because i don't believe they aren't guilty (i do) i just find it fascinating. especially after that god-awful interview sandusky did.

I think they are all coming out at once because its like once someone jumps outta the plane skydiving you go "oh shit he did it i guess i can now." type thing. The dude thats been on sportscenter all day even recorded that shit in like 2003 and just held on to it. Thats why i say the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.