NASADD Social v. Ohline's got no gun and it's Welderman's fucking birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would need two 18 year olds at the same time just so I could add the ages together and not feel bad.

Chainer man, I wouldn't bother with that kid. Fighting over women is pointless. I understand the respect issue but when its all said and done no one is gonna think any different if you beat up some younger kid. Whether it happened or not is for you to decide but it takes two to tango. Especially if you have no previous relationship with dude I'd just leave that between you and her. 5-0 definitely won't see it your way when his moms calls the cops on ya.

^ Two reasons I wouldn't: his age, and the fact that I don't care about this girl that much. I wouldn't feel all that great about myself for beating on a high schooler lol

sounds like mrs. somni is ride or die. that's a seriously long time. especially these days..

Yeah no joke, I don't think I personally know anyone that's been together that long. Props, fo sho yo.

the trick is to take them young. Before they get the chance to form all kinds of fucked up opinions on what a woman's role in the house should be.

LOL i haven't laughed out loud at my computer screen for a hot minute, thanks papa

shit if my wife wants to get a job and pay all the bills, i would stay at home and take care of the kids and everything else..cook clean, whatever

now if there was any question about money we would both work but if shes makin cake then fuck it..daddy will stay at home and play

note* i am not married nor do i have kids..im just hypothetical speaking

the trick is to take them young. Before they get the chance to form all kinds of fucked up opinions on what a woman's role in the house should be.

I had mixed opinions about you before papa but with each post you just get cooler and cooler.

What brought you to our social?

^im just startin to get high and watchin modern family.. whats drugs with you my dealer?

yeah I drove an 18 wheeler as my first career. I didn't make nearly as much doing that. Now I'm 20 years into my second career. I'm managing a wholesale produce distributorship.

i take it you knew the guy from delivering to the warehouse and thats how y ou got hooked up with the job? and if not then how did you make the career switch?

ive been thinkin of gettin my CDL for a while bc i know people in the industry and have jobs for me if i want it,and because there will always be jobs in that industry(its not like you can teleport things, they will always need drivers )but its not something i want to do my whole life..just something to do now while im single with no kids and can be gone for days at a time if needed..i also look at it as a way to make and save decent money cause your not home to spend it...but im just not sure

Last edited:
One of my uncles drives a truck, he said he banks about 60K a year, but he ain't ever home. Ridiculously good money to education required ratio IMO

What brought you to our social?

he just, you know, follows me around.

but seriously, anyone in CD will tell ya Papa's the man, probably the same in The Lounge but a lot more nudepix references or something. Or memes.

whatchu up to meph? i just finished final #2, just got one more 12-pager and I'm done for 2 months.

thats why i said im been thinkin of doing it now when im young and single and have no kids and that since your not home to spend the money, all it will do is stack up...i also like the fact that a month or 2 of driving and your the CDL schooling would be paid off..so its not like your gonna have another huge debt to pay off..its not gonna cost you 20k and 2years, you can be driving in i think 8weeks if you go fulltime and like i said paid off after a month or 2

do it for a while and save up and get your own truck and save some more then you get a couple trucks and have someone else drive a truck for you..i bet you could make 6figures a year doin that

shit if my wife wants to get a job and pay all the bills, i would stay at home and take care of the kids and everything else..cook clean, whatever

Lol I was just talking to some friends about this a couple of minutes ago. As much as I would love getting to stay home and hang out, I don't know if I would be cool with that, totally would make me feel like less of a man.

I had mixed opinions about you before papa but with each post you just get cooler and cooler.

LOL yes!

thats why i said im been thinkin of doing it now when im young and single and have no kids and that since your not home to spend the money, all it will do is stack up...i also like the fact that a month or 2 of driving and your the CDL schooling would be paid off..so its not like your gonna have another huge debt to pay off..its not gonna cost you 20k and 2years, you can be driving in i think 8weeks if you go fulltime and like i said paid off after a month or 2

do it for a while and save up and get your own truck and save some more then you get a couple trucks and have someone else drive a truck for you..i bet you could make 6figures a year doin that

I have thought that too, I totally would do it and it would be cool, but my driving record is so fucked that nobody would ever give me a driving job. It's so bad that places may consider not hiring me even for jobs that have no driving involved.

i take it you knew the guy from delivering to the warehouse and thats how y ou got hooked up with the job? and if not then how did you make the career switch?

they took all the fun out of it for me...my last gig was hauling beer from the budweiser brewery in houston, tx to a distributor in el paso, tx. I made two trips a week. I never had to worry about log books or weigh stations between houston and el paso.. all of a sudden, a bunch of tweaking fucked up truck drivers started running over a bunch of 4-wheelers and making us all look bad. so they passed a law requiring a CDL and drug testing and maximum weight compliance. I was getting weighed and inspected 3 times between el paso and houston. and when I was eastbound, I had my truck searched at the immigration check in sierra blanca, tx. That shit just took all the fun out of it for me. They passed all those new laws to get guys like me off the road....it worked.. I quit and went to work in the produce industry..

yea but what i was askin was how did you find that industry to go into after driving? cause it seems like you upgraded..did you go to school?, did you have to work your way up? did you know someone from your driving days that gave you the job in the produce industry..how did you go from driving to being the produce warehouse manager and get the salary upgrade?

if i started driving i would buy a wizzinator cause just like you i love smoking weed and that is something i would not want to give up

now since you get drug tests being a driver, what if your state passed MMJ and you had a medical marijuana card or what if your scripted OCs by your doctor..would you still be able to drive with those prescriptions you have?

I would imagine if you required meds like that the company would just let you go on the ground of liability

You could argue all you want but when you are responsible for something as big and dangerous as an 18-wheeler and the odds of an accident and you being on meds just wouldn't work out.

Atleast that's my guess/reasoning. Surely papa can enlighten us and set the record straight.

I have thought that too, I totally would do it and it would be cool, but my driving record is so fucked that nobody would ever give me a driving job. It's so bad that places may consider not hiring me even for jobs that have no driving involved.

LOL this is my problem too.

What good is this Cashmere
If they're still dying in Kashmir
Kushmir
There was homes, now there's just dust there

now since you get drug tests being a driver, what if your state passed MMJ and you had a medical marijuana card or what if your scripted OCs by your doctor..would you still be able to drive with those prescriptions you have?

MMJ doesn't exist in the eyes of most drug-testing employers

i am not a novelty, just the first to do it different
i have always been this good, you were just laughing too hard to listen
got my career overnighted, maybe you should order one
springsteen this city cause this city we were born to run

Status
Not open for further replies.