NASADD Social v. Ohline's got no gun and it's Welderman's fucking birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
to everybody else...s'up fuckers??? and why doesn't anyone address socialites as fuckers anymore??? calling someone a fucker is just another way to say "I love your guts" =D
..........................skillz <3

No specific, time consuming to write literature for me skillz? For shame, I thought we were like, best buddys or something.

JP :) Glad to hear from you, what up fucker [Read: socialite]!!

Just making sure I'm reading that right...

Yes sir you did. a full bottle. no name on the label. in my pocket when i woke up in my bed this morning, next to my gf. I remember acquiring the shrooms, tripping hard, and then eating way too much. The rest is pretty damn hazy.

This kinda shit always happens to me when I eat above 4gs of shrooms. Last time I woke up with a pair of Jordan kicks.

LOL oh I thought you meant you ate 60mg. I mean, shit I've taken a lot of benzos before but that right there takes the cake. Probably would end up waking 3 days later...

Gotta love finding a bunch of random drugs and not remembering where you got them. It's the little things

Playing in the snow??? Its january and I have wore pants maybe 6times this winter. Shorts and xmas is the theme round here. Fuck I got tje ac on today in my house

As much as I like the snow I don't think I would miss it if I lived by the ocean and could wear shorts.

Heh yeah man I like the snow when it doesn't make my life more difficult (being late to work etc) But I have so much fun. Not playing in it like frolicking around or building snowmen and shit it's just so much fun to drive in. Like you own the road and your a pro drifter lol. It's nice to go get away to warmer weather in the winter for a few weeks, but I would fucking hate being hot all year round.

Gotta love finding a bunch of random drugs and not remembering where you got them. It's the little things
tooo true.
currently on the search for more bud. this is taking too long, 3 phone calls deep.

Last edited:
ooo sorry i didnt know

no worries, man. and in case you didn't know, the next fight is on the 28th on fox. which, if you don't already know about then you're totally crazy.

Hmm I wonder what you did last night >:)

IM me btw, sry i vanished yesterday, got caught up in a shroom-venture...

it's cool dude. shroom-venture always wins, and it always should.

Heh yeah man I like the snow when it doesn't make my life more difficult (being late to work etc) But I have so much fun. Not playing in it like frolicking around or building snowmen and shit it's just so much fun to drive in. Like you own the road and your a pro drifter lol. It's nice to go get away to warmer weather in the winter for a few weeks, but I would fucking hate being hot all year round.

homie, why you gotta be like that. ain't nobody gonna hate on you for gettin' gay in the snow.

^i have no idea why i felt the need to type that sentence all hood-like. oh god, they're rubbing off on me.. you hood-ass, incoherent bastard..

oh, and i've had to poop so badly all day but didn't want to do it at the hospital. now that i am home i cannot poop.

why does this shit always happen. or not happen depending on how you look at..

yeah i wasnt expecting the fights to be on a friday thats what threw me off

how's the weather in chi-town been for you, chinky? i saw this picture of it earlier and it's pretty incredible.

408212_349421165087638_1263707982_n.jpg

thatsa pic of chicago?..the waves must have been crashing that far onto the shore then

but the snow wasnt bad..since it started snowing at like 1pmish yesterday it kind of fucked up traveling cause friday rushhour already is horrible and then add the snow to it and forget about it, especially cause the plows couldnt do anything til after the traffic cleared...but the snow was real light and fluffy and i snowblew the driveway once yesterday and then my brother did it today

but the plows did their work last night and all the roads and sidestreets were all clear when i went out today except for some someside streets in the city but they will be clear prolly by tomorrow and everthing else was all good, i mean chicago can handle their business when it comes to snow..last nigvht was just fucked though cause it snowed right before rushhour and dropped 5-8 inches in just like 5-6hours.. traffic times where anywhere from 2-5 hours on the highways...it took my mom 22mins to drive 1.3miles to the exit on her way home and 3hours total when its like a 30-40min drive max

now im just sittin here startin to get high

my housemate IM'd me the picture ealier, that shits nuts. some of our cars looked maybe 1/3rd like that yesterday

thatsa pic of chicago?..the waves must have been crashing that far onto the shore then

so i'm told. and thanks for bogarting all the shitty weather. i salute you.

my housemate IM'd me the picture ealier, that shits nuts. some of our cars looked maybe 1/3rd like that yesterday

that was me you benzo'd out fucktard.

duh.

yes i am, at the moment, quiet retarded.

enjoy this, it's a rare moment. I know you are.

lol enjoy your mini-keg fuckface :D

we need a new social and title. it's probably against the "rules" but my vote stands for

quiet retarded

thats nuts that the water was throwin waves all the way up there..that doesnt happen too often i can promise you that..maybe 5-10x all year

just look at this though

Oak Street Beach Arrest Infuriates Surfing Community
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/01/20/oak-street-beach-arrest-infuriates-surfing-community/

basically the dude got arrested for surfing at the wrong beach, even though its winter and no one is there..the reason they have a ban is because its one of the omemore popular and tourst beaches, so they dont want anyone surfing cause someone could get hurt but comon its 15degrees outside, if anyone wants to surf...who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.