NASADD Social v It's HOL's birthday! Any day is better than shitting yourself in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Not really, but when I meet some people, I can't decide if I love them or hate them. Happened to me not too long ago, the cops showed up at a party we were having and he went outside to talk to the cops while tripping. That's when I decided he was an alright guy.

jesus.... tommorow is friday. I havent looked forward to a weekend so much in a long time. going to the only music festival i go to all year. small time, but its still a fucking blast. saturday is a year from the first time i tripped acid, one of the best moments of my life i can remember. its aaaaaa celeebrattioooooon

my clean date off everything is march 1st 2011.

also do you guys ever see someone that you know but you don't really remember, but you get this feeling like either really love them or really hate them but you can't remember which it is?

that happened to me today.

Then, he opened his mouth and i quickly remember he is a douchebag.

sounds like someones pissed he never "called you" after he left the following morning

nope. this was a 50 something year old dude from AA.

also, they always call.

always huh lol..so if thats the case..

youre the one that tells them, that you will call them right?

that actually has been the case more often than I want to admit.

I have like 5-7 guys on my 9th step amends list that I really need to apologize to if our paths ever cross again because I really led them on and then just disappeared. I'm not at all proud of it and actually feel terrible because they were all really nice guys who genuinely liked me. I wasn't doing it to be a bitch, I was just really emotionally immature.

got to try the mentos tip..

and really there is no need to apologize to them guys..we really dont care and get over shit like that anyways ..cause we sit back and think and then you feel like an idiot cause you liked the girl that much in the first place

pretty much. Upsetting at first, but then it's like "Why did I care about that stupid bitch so much anyway, what the hell was I thinking?" and carry on as usual.

fuck yess good call.

while i would like to post more it has just become more difficult since i found a life...
good for you memph

care to share any details? fuck it ill txt you but i wany a reply

if you didn't tell me that, and did it anyway, I probably would have never noticed.

Also, in 7 days I'm gonna be clean a year and a half.

good for your KC your about a month ahead of me 1.5 years will be soon tho

^ I don't even remember the day that I quit taking opiates. I know it was in the beginning of March, but that's it.

i know my day is April 4th 2011 cuz i remmeber being 9 days clean when i got arrested April 11 and still managed to shart in jail cuz my poops hadnt gone back to solid. had to finish pooping and wipe my orange pants in front of like 15 other dudes, dont thin any one realised i sharted tho so that was kool

and when i left i had the biggest grin on my face when i gave em thier pants back

jesus.... tommorow is friday. I havent looked forward to a weekend so much in a long time. going to the only music festival i go to all year. small time, but its still a fucking blast. saturday is a year from the first time i tripped acid, one of the best moments of my life i can remember. its aaaaaa celeebrattioooooon

weekend! thought got a job in a kitchen?

weekend dont mean shit to me sept thats when the real work starts :(

good for you memph

care to share any details? fuck it ill txt you but i wany a reply.

dont bother texting, phone is off for the time being.

i have just met a lot of people within the last 3 months. been hanging out with a few females. one is my old neighbor from like 2009 that i ran into at a bar. one is an old friend that recently got divorced (married at 20 divorced by 24....who saw that one coming....?) and the other is that crazy bitch with the 10 year old but i have stopped talking to her within the last few weeks.

my old neighbor friend zoned me, which kind of sucks, but hey atm i need all the friends i can get. the old divorced friend is exactly what i thought she was back in the day.....a fucking freak....the things this woman will say to you to get you into bed is almost as raunchy as the shit she says to you when you are inside of her...been having a good time with her.

i havent had a sip of alcohol in over a month....i havent been drunk in almost 5...the dillies are still muh buddy but lately i havent even had the urge to get high.....not doing it everyday but the days i convince myself to get high i go fucking HAM.....like 9 pills in a day HAM....which is ridiculous.

moving out of the motel today and in with my cousin which will be $500 cheaper than what im paying now, so im excited about that....already went out and bought some new sheets and a little bedside table.

i have also been reading a lot, nothing with scholastic substance....like i just finished Vince Neil's (from Motley Crue) book. i have read Keith Richard's book, an autobiography about jimmi hendrix, a book about greg allman and mckenzie philips' book.

so KC when are you going to apologize to me?

that actually has been the case more often than I want to admit.

I have like 5-7 guys on my 9th step amends list that I really need to apologize to if our paths ever cross again because I really led them on and then just disappeared. I'm not at all proud of it and actually feel terrible because they were all really nice guys who genuinely liked me. I wasn't doing it to be a bitch, I was just really emotionally immature.

wow I wish more girls would admit this. good shit

What it do social? Over the course of the day I took 6mg of xanax day and an 8mg suboxone, which is pretty much the norm for me. Then my sinuses were bothering me( you know scratchy throat and drainage anywaay) I took 2 allergy pills and i can hardly walk due to my balance being so off. I look on the allergy pill box and it says DO NOT TAKE WITH SEDATIVES, so be careful fellas while mixing your prescribed drugs with the over the counter ones.

Today i bumped into a really beautiful woman at the store and she told me to use my fuckin noodle so i say, which one?

Alright guys me and the freak are quaralling ATM and she made me go home.....anyone here tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.