NASADD Social- US Bankai bullet takes out Bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dilaudid only lasts an hour? That really blows.

Ive been noddin/commatose since 8 am (its 3 now) from 3 small doses. Hasnt even put a dent in the G i got :)

fuck you, you bloody wanker...i wish i could get high 3x off a gram and not put a dent in it?

just typing that out felt weird and didnt really make sense lol

so has anyone seen HendrixHaze?

i dont remember the reast of his sn or id look it up if he ws still active ...does anyone know or talk to him though?

Nice memphis :)

I gota take it easy on dope today, since i was nodding the entire yesterday my tolerance rose. But i bankaied already and it put me to sleep for 2 more hours :)

Mornin erybody

Nice memphis :)

I gota take it easy on dope today, since i was nodding the entire yesterday my tolerance rose. But i bankaied already and it put me to sleep for 2 more hours :)

Mornin erybody

werent you the same dude who said you attended spring break to escape partying and dope?

you are assbackwards son.

Mornin y'all<3
Love Dilaudid, just can't get it unless I go to the E.R.:( Which one of those trips looks like it's looming on the horizon.

Ya, you could say that,sir.(memphis)

But vacation seems like only time i can get clean time.

Last edited:
%) No. Have you gotten yours? So far, the only one I've seen with enough brass to show the goods is PFF & Ms. Skillz. What could you possibly offer in return for a view of my jumblies? Hmmmmm...? Bribery works.

For you Memphis
NSFW:
croixbadtripprincesshijab.gif

Really? What was BL before it was BL?

BL was always BL..but NASASDD social used to was CD social. And before that it was OD social.

For you Memphis
NSFW:
croixbadtripprincesshijab.gif

Really? What was BL before it was BL?

omg i just had a seizure, THANKS!

BL has always been BL. it hasn't always sucked this bad though. it used to be cool. and tbqh OD Social was the reason it was so cool. all the uncool people decided we were way to cool for their liking so they made us obide by "rules"

fucking N***** F****** if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.