NASADD Social- US Bankai bullet takes out Bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah thank god band that shit

i aint never did anyting like that on coke..i might have choked a few bitches for doin my line and not the one i cut for them, but never did i put on their bra afterwards

it's not coke's fault you couldn't close the deal.

__Byakuya_BANKAI___by_AznTranquilit.jpg

Shitty dick. Man I really want to go to this Deftones concert on Friday. I found a place where I can get GA floor tickets for $35 but none of my friends who like them are available to go because they're all going to the same party together. I also refuse to go by myself and I also know my ex girlfriend is going and that would not be cool for me. Esp since she's the one who really got me into this band. I think I would do stupid shit there if un supervised, definitely if left unattended while drunk and consuming drugs at the same time. Mother fucker, what to do what to do.

Shitty dick. Man I really want to go to this Deftones concert on Friday. I found a place where I can get GA floor tickets for $35 but none of my friends who like them are available to go because they're all going to the same party together. I also refuse to go by myself and I also know my ex girlfriend is going and that would not be cool for me. Esp since she's the one who really got me into this band. I think I would do stupid shit there if un supervised, definitely if left unattended while drunk and consuming drugs at the same time. Mother fucker, what to do what to do.

what's wrong with doing stupid shit?

live a little.

Stupid shit involving this bitch? IDK man. I almost beat a guy to death with a bat over her once, and losing her is what really gave me that push into opiate world. She's not really a good thing for me. Stupid shit and my friends= awesome. Stupid shit and cars = the occasional car crash or loss of license. Stupid shit and this chick = apocalypse for me. I could pull it off by myself with little more than misdemeanors, but I know with that chick around I would only go downhill. At the same time tho, I've really wanted to see the Deftones for years

Stupid shit involving this bitch? IDK man. I almost beat a guy to death with a bat over her once, and losing her is what really gave me that push into opiate world. She's not really a good thing for me. Stupid shit and my friends= awesome. Stupid shit and cars = the occasional car crash or loss of license. Stupid shit and this chick = apocalypse for me. I could pull it off by myself with little more than misdemeanors, but I know with that chick around I would only go downhill. At the same time tho, I've really wanted to see the Deftones for years

kill the bitch.

enjoy deftones nag-free.

I've been having a hard time doing this since 08...

I really should grow some bigger balls tho I know.

Ps: Booze bitches. What now? reckless is back.

I've been having a hard time doing this since 08...

I really should grow some bigger balls tho I know.

Ps: Booze bitches. What now? reckless is back.

pussy isn't everything, my man.

also, as far as the booze goes i'm right there with you.

fuck that girl. not in the literal sense.

lmao. Yeah I know. I've been cleaning up a little, it's been a week since I've touched opes and although I'm not the happiest camper my booze thirst is showing right back up, it's like clockwork.

Deftones are touring? I'm gonna have to look into that.

Tool is playing in NH in august.

Yeah, I already missed the CT show, now it's MA on friday and RI next week sometime. I was blown away to learn this as well but surely enough they're here. Apparently there's still tickets available too.

lmao. Yeah I know. I've been cleaning up a little, it's been a week since I've touched opes and although I'm not the happiest camper my booze thirst is showing right back up, it's like clockwork.

booze > opinionated women

Song O the Day Deftones- bored

NSFW:
Hear me spit on you, wither I Remold into gold and bury I from - Sun

Reborn left to sigh, recure maybe I'll
Be born and simplify - The way I lie - Before
I get bored, I get bored, I get bored I'm bored
Repent by you and trust to figure out
I burn that gift to doll and let it shine before
I get bored, I get bored, I get bored, I wish for a real one

Fit and confide, before me or I
I will come clean, it gets worse - it's more