NASADD Social - The lair of Charlie Sheen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice dude. What year supra was it?

Unbreakable that Celica sounds ludicrous man.

My boy has an RX-8. Not a Mazda fan before I drove that. Thing is on rails and redlines at like 8500. I hear the maintenance on those rotary engines is a motherfucker though but I don't even get the concept to be honest. An oblong triangle inside a circle or spline or some shit.

I'd love to have a project car right now ha

Nice dude. What year supra was it?

Unbreakable that Celica sounds ludicrous man.

My boy has an RX-8. Not a Mazda fan before I drove that. Thing is on rails and redlines at like 8500. I hear the maintenance on those rotary engines is a motherfucker though but I don't even get the concept to be honest. An oblong triangle inside a circle or spline or some shit.

I'd love to have a project car right now ha

How much money do you want to spend on project car? Like you said rotary engines are bitch to work on and tune, not many places work on them because of such reason. I crashed my daily driver during a snow storm(vw golf) i plan on getting Subaru Wrx once i get the money from my insurance for my golf....

latest02.jpg

Looking to pick up one of these, always had a weak spot for these ever since i saw one <3

i am in desperate need of new game to immerse myself in

Yo,Johnny Blue...i need a new game to play. i am bored with everything i have. guitar hero 5 &warriors of rock...God of War 1&2...Grand Theft Auto IV...Final Fantasy XII...

fucked up thing is i NEVER give up on a game until i complete it. I think I am burned out on Final Fantasy-as i have played every one of them all the way back to nintendo days.

same with Grand Theft Auto. for me,San Andreas was the shit,so i admit i am totally biased and bored with this new version.

I love my guitar hero games and i will never trade them. i miss singing since loosing my voice in my car accident and it causes me so much grief i don't play any of my instruments-not even my beautiful hand made 97 Yari Alverez-she is my favorite ax but i just cant pick her up-guitar hero kinda of acts as a poor substitute,but a substitute all the same.

several people recommended god of war-said it was bloody and had a great story...yeah i guess,but it just feel so slow to me.

anyway...give it up...i need recommendations on some really sick PS3 games....and i invite others to throw me a bone as well. i want something intense and ADDICTIVE-that grabs you from the first cut scene and by the time play begins i want to know that i am going to be bleeding from my eyes after days of non-stop play.
i am super cereal...i need gamer support and suggestions.

word.
much peace and love.............skillz<3

Unbreakable...hey man. i totally suck. i have been meaning to say hello and introduce myself. i saw a post of yours a few months back-can't remember what the thread was,but it was a killer post. then you showed up here and posted this a couple weeks ago and i laughed my ass off.

Charlie you are high as fuck on Alex Jones show right now..... i can tell your high as fuck

i knew you were good people and i started reading some old posts of yours and following some of yours since then. yeah-i cyber stalk,proud of it.

anyway-i am skillz.i am one of the self appointed- resident, foul mouthed,lipstick lesbians of whatever social the old OD crew posts in these days...hopefully we have found a permanent home here in NASADD social.anyway- i dig your point of view on a variety of topics and just wanted to say hello and word.

sorry it took a novella to get that simple sentence out ...oh well. it happens.

that is all...;)

peace and love...........skillz<3

Call of Duty: Black Ops

FTW

skillz~4~thrillz glad you enjoy my posts/threads i hope to hang out around this part of the forum for awhile <3 feels like home

Last edited:
Ya dude I'd actually love a Sub too. They're sick in the snow. I don't know man I'd love to do a build but, I don't really have a place to do it. I can always call in a favor but, to be perfectly honest I've been using way too much lately to buy something outright.

Skillz currently playing Dead space 2, Black ops, and Oblivion which I've been playing for years off and on. I played GoW3 and it was good but, I never got around to finishing it and I think my little bro has it but, I don't know.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

FTW

skillz~4~thrillz glad you enjoy my posts/threads i hope to hang out around this part of the forum for awhile ;) feels like home

sweet!!! that one is not really a new release anymore,right? so i might be able to get it at a good price w/ some trades? I remember a GameStop employee highly recommending it to me but it had barely hit the shelf and i just couldn't afford it. you find it more worthy of praise than its predecessors? regardless-i had forgotten how many people had recommended it. preciate it. any others that cross your mind-fire away. i can never have too many games.

also...i have zero ides how to get my PS3 online. I still have my original atari-ans all my game consoles since then. that should give yo an idea of my age and my incomprehension of such advanced gaming options.

don't expect you to type it out step by step,but if you know of any threads here-or helpful links to walk me through that would fuckin' rock. if not-all good. there are plenty of other Blers i can torture with this problem. i am not of the internet generation and i am always lost when it come to certain functions on here and especially in IRC...i am not computer savvy. i have the capacity to educate myself on simple to advance computer genius,i just have so many other subjects ahead of it.

so,yeah-right on. i hope you stick around-if not you will see me start to post in some of your other frequented forums. time to woman up and stop hiding in social.

peace and love..skillz<3

sweet!!! that one is not really a new release anymore,right? so i might be able to get it at a good price w/ some trades? I remember a GameStop employee highly recommending it to me but it had barely hit the shelf and i just couldn't afford it. you find it more worthy of praise than its predecessors? regardless-i had forgotten how many people had recommended it. preciate it. any others that cross your mind-fire away. i can never have too many games.

also...i have zero ides how to get my PS3 online. I still have my original atari-ans all my game consoles since then. that should give yo an idea of my age and my incomprehension of such advanced gaming options.

don't expect you to type it out step by step,but if you know of any threads here-or helpful links to walk me through that would fuckin' rock. if not-all good. there are plenty of other Blers i can torture with this problem. i am not of the internet generation and i am always lost when it come to certain functions on here and especially in IRC...i am not computer savvy. i have the capacity to educate myself on simple to advance computer genius,i just have so many other subjects ahead of it.

so,yeah-right on. i hope you stick around-if not you will see me start to post in some of your other frequented forums. time to woman up and stop hiding in social.

peace and love..skillz<3

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/30444/t860826-connecting-your-ps3-online-instructions/

Pretty much a step by step guide on how to get your ps3 online. I do not have my ps3 anymore since my ex moved and decided to take it with her; it happens but its all good i have her laptop =D But the game Black Ops is a great game, especially if your a fan of first person shooters. Hope to see your around posting more <3

u r infamous to me and the fucked up NASADDODCDOCD socialite family!!!

twat sort of train?...would that be amtrak or more like a freight train???

do tell bc i can't look away!!!

srsly...u ok???<3<3<3

that would be the japanese bullet train (shinkansen).

i'm all right. men are just fucking moronic. although, this is no new ideology.

if vaginas had wieners i'd be aces.

i'm okay, doll. life is hard. :/ <3

that would be the japanese bullet train (shinkansen).

i'm all right. men are just fucking moronic. although, this is no new ideology.

if vaginas had wieners i'd be aces.

i'm okay, doll. life is hard. :/ <3
lol-at least you keep the laughter rolling!!!

life is most definitely hard!!!
heard that,girl...those words should be etched in stone. but i promise you-whatever you are going through right now...try and hold onto the fact that
"this too shall pass".

i know it is kinds cheezy cliche,but i swear on all that is intoxicating-it is true.

tell me twat ails you and i will try and give you a path to being content with NOT being miserable all the time. that is a powerful pace to be.
being content with NOT being miserable ALL THE TIME
took me 34 years to get here...and i must say...it doesn't suck!

hang in there,chick. and know that you can talk to me anytime. i'm super cereal! PM me anytime.

much peace and love...........skillz<3<3<3

And...I'm...30 today.

And surprisingly less suicidal than I thought I'd be. It's kinda cool, actually. I'm a grown up now. At least, physically.

Happy Birthday!!!

Maybe some of our super fine socialite bitches will post up some birthday nudies for you!!

And...I'm...30 today.

And surprisingly less suicidal than I thought I'd be. It's kinda cool, actually. I'm a grown up now. At least, physically.

Happy Birthday!!! Welcome to the club. My 20s sucked...so far my 30s are way better!!!

What are you getting into today-or should I ask what are you NOT getting into today????

Whatever you do,be safe and have a blast!!!

Unless some bitches post titties i'm gonna go out and share rigs with AIDS infested prostitutes.

So unless y'all want to see those poor working women end up with MORE mother fucking diseases, y'all had best post titties.

Status
Not open for further replies.