NASADD Social - so we all smoked outta a cucumber

Why can't wiggi figure out how to change the poll?

• Good Question

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Lefty, step away from the kangaroo and zip your pants up

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah? How much those fuckers go for?

That reminds me, when I went to Montreal a couple days after I turned 18, there were a few bars that had brethalizers on the wall that you blow into through a regular straw. I got a kick out of that, we kept hitting them up before we left the bar and saw how high we could get it before we left the next one. Having one of those around the house would do no good IMO, it would just turn into a massive "who can drink more" dicksizing contest

Breath tests are like $60 at Walgreens. They're fairly expensive. If they were cheaper I'd buy one for the lulz. I've always wanted to.

I know I blew a .15 when I got my DUI at 19 about 4 years ago and I sorta wanna see what I act line at a .15 nowadays. If I get this second job I'm gonna buy one for the lulz haha

yeah? How much those fuckers go for?

That reminds me, when I went to Montreal a couple days after I turned 18, there were a few bars that had brethalizers on the wall that you blow into through a regular straw. I got a kick out of that, we kept hitting them up before we left the bar and saw how high we could get it before we left the next one. Having one of those around the house would do no good IMO, it would just turn into a massive "who can drink more" dicksizing contest

Yea I think that's why they took them out of some of the bars around me that had them in them. I would be all for having them in most bars, since my high tolerance may have me feeling fine when I am really over the limit, so it would be nice to be able to check so I can avoid getting a DUI.

I'm with Recky on this one. No good can come of this and someone will blow chunks.

my high tolerance may have me feeling fine when I am really over the limit, so it would be nice to be able to check so I can avoid getting a DUI.

That's exactly why I would want one. I had a six pack of beer last night that was 9.5% alcohol and I could barely tell that I had been drinking.

i went to chocolate fest today.

ate a deep fried milky way.

was not stoned.

Thanks, all, for the welcome back.

I agree with how methadone clinics dose people completely. But, I am very biased against methadone. Even when I was on MMT, I was only taking 20mg a day for a 180mg oxy habit. I would get sick every night from WD since I have ultra rapid metabolism. I never wanted to be stuck on it for the rest of my life. 13 months later, I'm still free of those liquid handcuffs. Methadone is dangerous as hell and often people come in and have all other sorts of drugs in their systems.

My guess is that for a 180 mg oxy habit, you'd need something like 60-90 mgs to stay well the whole 24 hrs.

How long did it take you to adjust to the 20 mgs? My guess would have been pretty quickly. Like, maybe two rough sweaty nights--sorta a "mini WD" without PAWS.

Morning guise. Hope all y'all had a nice weekend.

Here's how my weekend started.....my boyfriend gets home from work and walks in the door and sees a big mess of something under the kitchen table. He then looks over near the window and sees the corner of the plate that covers the electrical socket is chipped. He immediately gets pissed at my Lab/weimeraner, Mitch, because Mitch is always getting into naughty things. Mitch creeps over and low and behold his face and neck has a bunch of porcipine quills stuck in it (I have no doggie door, by the way). When my boyfriend looked up at the window he noticed the screen was blowing in the window. I had left the window open about a foot and a half so when Mitch saw the porcipine he jumped through the screen, had his squirmish with the procupine and he must have thought "fuck! this hurts! I need to go back inside" and then hopped back through the broken screen of the window. The entry way to my stairs was covered in dog hair and quills. Thank god he didn't need to go to the vet.

He's so smart and so fucking dumb at the same time.

That dog is so lucky he's "my" dog because if it was up to my boyfriend then Mitch would have been brought back to the shelter. I was traveling for work recently and my boyfriend said "I'm so ready to bring Mitch to the pound" and I had to tell him "this is NOT an instance where it is better to ask for forgiveness than permission. ....my dog better be at the house when I get home" lol

Mitch has eaten two pairs of sunglasses, my real glasses, slippers, my kitchen table and chairs....etc etc. Hes very sweet though and is madly in love with me lol Whenever I speak, he wags his tail incessantly. This dog adores the sound of my voice.

One time I was watching my bf run a 10k and one of the runners stopped in the middle of the race to say "I have been looking for a woman my whole life to be as loyal to me as that dog is to you" That's how obvious it is that Mitch is my dog lol

Last edited:
Me and Mitch dawg

(It's work appropriate.....just not sure about the size)

NSFW:
2013040795183916_zps3621651c.jpg

That's how I look at it too. It all comes down to respect and respect means everything to me. If someone doesn't show me respect, then I have no reason to remotely respect that person.

I always open the door for people, but it pisses me off when they don't nod or say think you.

Memphis, you suck at responding to text messages. Get on AIM.

do you have my OTHER number?

i have been on the trap phone for quite awhile. i cant even find my legit phone.

I would say I'm probably overly gracious.....I say "thank you" A LOT......anytime someone holds a door, or at the store with the cashier, at a restaurant with the waitress/waitor. I don't ever want to be perceived as rude.

It drives me crazy when service people are rude to me or wont even say hello to me when they are checking out my purchases. . If you hate your job and life that much then make some changes.

I also say hello to everyone I see if I'm going for a walk (I live in a rural area so it's not crowded) and it makes me mad if someone can't even smile back.

i hold the door for everyone, and i also speak to everyone i pass wether it be a "hello", "good morning" or a simple "how are you"

i thought everyone did that tbqh....well not everyone but a large amount of people. people cant say shit about you when you are nice and respectful all the time

people cant say shit about you when you are nice and respectful all the time

Shiiiiiit...

I'm WAY nicer than I should be to all of these worthless scumfucks I have to deal with on a daily basis. I treat them much better than they deserve. But I STILL end up with them shitting on me from time to time...

i hold the door for everyone, and i also speak to everyone i pass wether it be a "hello", "good morning" or a simple "how are you"

i thought everyone did that tbqh....well not everyone but a large amount of people. people cant say shit about you when you are nice and respectful all the time

You're giving me so much hope for my eventual move to the south :) I don't care if you all are still fighting the civil war, as long as people are polite to my face then that's all I care about lol

i never used to get offended when people called me ma'am because, well, I knew I wasn't really old enough (or even looked old enough) for them to really say it as a "respect your elders" thing.

As I am turning 26 in a few days, I have started feeling a little less secure with my age (quarter life crisis) and the ma'am thing kinda freaks me out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.