NASADD Social- Now featuring naked women

yeah, my victory isn't really as good as yours, but it's damn good for me

i'm not sure what is more frightening

defending yourself against a bear or defending yourself against a shark

finding drugs is awesome.

when i was a junkie, i used to let one of my dealers conduct business at my house. he'd bag it up there, too.

well when i was withdrawing one time, i was rummaging through my house trying to find anything at all to make me feel better. i lifted up a candle and found a baggie of H.

it was glorious.

finding weed isn't really anything like that, but a victory none the less.

One day I was cleaning the bathroom and I found 2 grams of coke the old lady stashed and forgot about. It was there for at least a month. Boy we had a good time that day and it was early on a Sunday too.

Um i would say defending against a shark would be the worst option.

With a bear you can at least run, but if youre out in the ocean swimming and a shark grabs hold a ya, curtains.

Um i would say defending against a shark would be the worst option.

With a bear you can at least run, but if youre out in the ocean swimming and a shark grabs hold a ya, curtains.

i mean, you'll probably lose a limb from a shark. but most people don't even notice until it's over. if they survive.

a bear will use you as a trampoline and eat your face while still totally conscious of it.

i think the initial shock of seeing a shark fin is probably more scary than seeing a bear. but over-all i think a bear attack would be a more horrifying experience.

oh and fun fact:

deer kill more people a year than sharks or bears.

Lol! Seriously? Well now that i think of it, ya peoples to tend to hit deer when driving. Deer, moose, things of that nature.

what about manbearpig????? everyone thought al gore was crazy,but he showed south park and the world that manbearpig was,indeed,most terrifying.

i mean, you'll probably lose a limb from a shark. but most people don't even notice until it's over. if they survive.

a bear will use you as a trampoline and eat your face while still totally conscious of it.

i think the initial shock of seeing a shark fin is probably more scary than seeing a bear. but over-all i think a bear attack would be a more horrifying experience.
these are both reasons that i do not camp deep in the woods or anywhere known as "bear country"...or get in the ocean. when i was little and we took fam vacations to the beach-even in the gulf of mexico where the water is crystal clear,i would make my younger sister walk in front of me into the ocean. i figured that way if there were danger,or even something like a crab or jellyfish,she would encounter it first.

side note-my sister is the most sane and together person in our family. i credit my many forms of torture,most worse than the above mentioned,for her having to be strong and learn to cope.

oh and fun fact:

deer kill more people a year than sharks or bears.
you are just cheering this mother fucker up today,ohline...lol
this doesn't surprise me. i wonder where texting fits into this...i almost died from texting and driving-srsly.i hit an 18wheeler that was at a standstill on the interstate while i was driving 70 and texting.
fucked up,huh?
deer...just another reason to feed my PTSD and refuse to drive. wicked awesome.

what's up social?????

yeah,but which would be a quicker death? for me that is the big issue. i have been near death-i have flat-lined,twice. death doesn't scare me. torture does...prolonged pain and agony is what i fear.
which do you guys think would be a quicker death? i say shark. a bear could slowly eat you alive...that is way more terrifying IMO.

what about manbearpig????? everyone thought al gore was crazy,but he showed south park and the world that manbearpig was,indeed,most terrifying.

these are both reasons that i do not camp deep in the woods or anywhere known as "bear country"...or get in the ocean. when i was little and we took fam vacations to the beach-even in the gulf of mexico where the water is crystal clear,i would make my younger sister walk in front of me into the ocean. i figured that way if there were danger,or even something like a crab or jellyfish,she would encounter it first.

side note-my sister is the most sane and together person in our family. i credit my many forms of torture,most worse than the above mentioned,for her having to be strong and learn to cope.

you are just cheering this mother fucker up today,ohline...lol
this doesn't surprise me. i wonder where texting fits into this...i almost died from texting and driving-srsly.i hit an 18wheeler that was at a standstill on the interstate while i was driving 70 and texting.
fucked up,huh?
deer...just another reason to feed my PTSD and refuse to drive. wicked awesome.

what's up social?????

lol skillz <3

fighting a shark would be much more frightening imo

Definitely a shark IMO. You're in the water with an apex water predator.

yeah,but which would be a quicker death? for me that is the big issue. i have been near death-i have flat-lined,twice. death doesn't scare me. torture does...prolonged pain and agony is what i fear.
which do you guys think would be a quicker death? i say shark. a bear could slowly eat you alive...that is way more terrifying IMO.

i know it's only opinion

but skillz got the right answer.

1st time i read this i thought it said FISTING a shark..lol
i didn't even bat an eyelash...just thought-good ol Memphis. lol

that's probably what he really meant imo

FIGHT NIGHT!

Last edited:

I would say shark, because if I see a bear it means I'm in the woods. And I never go out in the woods without a firearm. Maybe I saw deliverance one too many times but better safe than sorry.

Good morning guise

Hopefully a slow social means that all y'all were raging it the fuck up this weekend. Now, recover from the weekend and bring some lulz, kthnxbye :)