NASADD Social: Memphis was Fucked by a Tranny Midget

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game has been gone from this place for awhile unfortunately.

i know, seems everyone has a life now. go figure.

i still miss the old original OD Social Days.

when i think about it, no OGs have died and i know atleast 3 have gone on to sober life styles. good form if i do say so myself.

I hope that's what it is.

I don't like looking in the shrine and seeing a whole bunch of people I know. I like to think that people have taken back control over their lives as opposed to being deeper than ever :/

I hope that's what it is.

I don't like looking in the shrine and seeing a whole bunch of people I know. I like to think that people have taken back control over their lives as opposed to being deeper than ever :/

i still stay in touch with most of the old ODers. KC, Baybe, and HOL are all sober (i havent tlaked to HOL in awhile, i lost his number, but last i hear he was off everything) seth (forgot his old BL name) is still in jail i think and i can never get JC to respond to IMs or get him to give me his cell, he will just pop in here every now and then. i know there are other ODOGs who i havent spoke to in years that i have no idea if they made it or not. a few pop into my head and i just have a feeling they didnt make it. one specifically comes to mind (h0ppinlowrider) if anyone remembers him he would come in the original OD Social and brag about eating ungodly amounts of benzos and shooting dope. the general discussion about him in the social was always to tell him to slow down or he will die or saying its only a matter of time until he is in the shrine but i have no idea what happened to him. i know at one time he was supposed to go into the army but im almost positive i remember him telling me he didnt get in because of his drug use.

You talkin about Palli? Yeah pretty sure he's still in jail afaik. Gonna be there a little while by the looks of the article I read.

And I was really hoping to start a little shit talking match to liven the social up. Here you are showing off and posting pics like "oh I'm little miss sunshine lookin all pretty in my purple shirt that makes me look like I love the cock" and I figured if I called you out on it I could at least get a n*fine gentleman* such as yourself worked up about it. But I guess I was wrong.
PFF was right. This place fucking blows these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you in any type of MC?
Would be cool to be apart of a club. I've always had an odd fascination with hogs & the like-minded people who ride.
However, I do not own a hog.... yet.

I'm not in an MC per se. I do have a lot of people that I ride with and meet up with that I met on an online motorcycle forum. I just had the patch of our group sewn on my vest, along with a memorial patch for a rider we lost this summer due to a heart attack.

We do random rides and we also have three north east rallies each spring, summer, and fall. We come from all walks of life and ride a wide range of bikes. It's a lot of fun.

You talkin about Palli? Yeah pretty sure he's still in jail afaik. Gonna be there a little while by the looks of the article I read.

And I was really hoping to start a little shit talking match to liven the social up. Here you are showing off and posting pics like "oh I'm little miss sunshine lookin all pretty in my purple shirt that makes me look like I love the cock" and I figured if I called you out on it I could at least get a n*fine gentleman* such as yourself worked up about it. But I guess I was wrong.
PFF was right. This place fucking blows these days.

appreciate you puting my real name out there for everyone.....this place has blown goats for a few years now...its going to take some serious fire power to liven it up. you have to remember thats like your.....what......3 post in the social in as many months?

Last edited by a moderator:
Paranoia, paranoia everyone's coming to get you....

You put your picture out there but you're afraid of a name?

*does not compute*

Paranoia, paranoia everyone's coming to get you....

You put your picture out there but you're afraid of a name?

*does not compute*

who said i was going to leave the picture up....why dont we just throw my last name out there as well so everyone has my first, and last name WITH my picture.

Anyone else know anyone that uses a picture of themselves as a background on their phone? I work with a guy that from time to time asks for help with his android (he's tech impaired) and I noticed today that he's changed his pic from one of himself to another even weirder pic of himself. This time he's posing with obvious flexing going on. I have probably posted about this guy before but, the change oft picture to another even more vain picture is just... I don't even

Anyways this dude has a wife and more than five kids to choose from. If he was going to use a pic you'd think it'd be one or all of them.

That's truly bizarre. My lockscreen background is of one of my dogs and my home screen is of my boyfriend proposing to me. I couldn't imagine having a picture of myself. I'm just not that vain. That dude is a complete tool if he has kids and a wife though.

On another note, now I know why I generally get to the airport an hour or so before my flight leaves, I got here about 2 hours early and it's boring as fuck at the airport. Good thing I like to read.

I used to work with this guy who had pictures of himsef & him w his car posted around his office desk. Fucken weirdo (for other reasons too)

^That's so cute abt yr homescreen pff!

I finally have a computer wooo

:::deletes pic of himself kissing his biceps from phone background:::

yea, i mean YEAH! FUCK THOSE GUYS!

i started a new job yesterday. waiter at a pretty popular restaurant here in town. place is always busy and has a lot of business men going in and out. looking forward to getting into the swing of things. this place is a lot more laid back than the last place i served at. the last place was really family oriented and you might as well had a chaplain in there because it was SUPER churchy and they didnt even sell alcohol! this place can get kind of roudy and they serve alcohol so i think i will be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.